"YOU WERE ABOVE ME BY ONE POINT! ONE. POINT. DON'T THINK THAT MEANS ANYTHING, YOU'LL NEVER BE BETTER THAN-"

"HEY! Stop it with the yelling already! We don't want to distract our other classmates or any of the teachers with our loudness now do we?" Another voice spoke up from behind the two.

He was a tall young man with glasses. He made weird moves with his arms while talking strictly to the two of them.

"I agree. Now please, I would like to not talk to you any longer Katsuki-chan, good day." Ryuka highly stated, walking past Bakugo and stopping at the glasses guy for a moment.

"You should chill out a little, but you seem cool man." She said, walking past him and giving him a firm slap on his arm.

He just looked back at her, a little baffled, positioning his glasses on his nose properly before turning around again.

As Ryuka walked to the back row of the classroom, she saw a red and white haired boy sitting there with a bored expression on his face.

"Todoroki Shoto, came in through recommendations....what else." Ryuka thought amused, walking up to him and sitting in the seat right next to him.

"Maybe he can entertain me while we wait for class to begin, or maybe I could just read...." She thought, but decided to talk to the boy non the less.

"Hey, I'm Ryuka Tanaka...and aren't you-"

"Endeavors son?" He interrupted, having a sharp look in his eyes but not looking up at her face.

".....Natsuo's brother." She finished, now raising an eyebrow at the boy in curiosity.

"What's with him?"

"You know my brother?" He asked, now looking her in the eyes for the first time. His eyes widened the slightest bit, almost unnoticeable as he stared into her eyes.

"They're beautiful." He thought, before dismissing that thought immediately and shaking his head slightly while turning his eyes away.

"Yeah. I know him, because he and my brother were friends since childhood. They now go to the same college as well."

After a few seconds of silence, the boy decided to speak up again. "I'm Shoto Todoroki." He said, still having this emotionless expression on his face while talking.

The girl let out a long sigh, leaning back in her seat and crossing her arms behind her head. "Nice to meet you Todoroki, I hope you'll be a good competitor in these years here. We don't want us to get bored, do we?" She confidently asked, glancing at Todoroki from the side and smiling slightly at him.

"We don't."

"Can't speak more than three words in a row, huh?" Ryuka thought with a sweatdrop.

In the meantime, other student came rushing into the room as well, sitting themselves down in a seat.

One particular girl caught Ryuka's eye. The tall girl sat herself on the other side of Ryuka. "Ohhh pretty." She said out loud, walking over to the seat of a black haired girl with a high ponytail.

"Hello pretty lady." She said, walking infront of the desk where the girl sat and smiled at her.

"W-What? Are you speaking to me?" The black eyed girl asked, having a slight blush on her face. She was very surprised to be addressed like that from the blue eyed girl all of a sudden.

"Who else." Ryuka answered, taking her chair and sitting herself infront of the girl. "I'm Ryuka Tanaka, but call me what you like." She said. She looked at her, waiting for an answer from the girl.