B2-10: If My Girl Only Knew... That You Was Tryin'

Start from the beginning

"Not really a surprise since you made us wait in the living room."

Mila slaps Flash's chest, "Wow guys!! We had no idea! This is literally amazing!"

Blair rolls her eyes pulling Mila into a hug, "Yeah yeah. We're horrible at keeping secrets we know. Happy birthday!"

"Thanks B."

Blair moves away from Mila and punches Flash on the arm telling him happy birthday dork. Flash rolls his eyes with a light smile before saying, "Thanks she devil."

Cora hugs Mila next then Gwen then Phil. Mj tells Mila happy birthday but they don't hug seeing as they weren't that close yet. Peter pulls Mila into a tight bear hug, lifting her feet of the ground.

Mila laughs patting his back, "Okay okay don't break me."

"Ew we don't need to hear about any breaking of anybody." Phil shudders looking away from his sister and his friend.

Mila glares playfully at her brother, "Well then close your ears."

Phil groans in annoyance as Mila kisses Peter's cheek. Cora laughs slapping Phil's chest.

"Oh stop being jealous. Your bromance with Peter will live on."

Phil pouts making Mila stick her tongue out at him.

Gwen steps between the fighting siblings rolling her eyes, "Okay kids... first we'll eat then open presents!!"

"Yay presents!" Flash yells happily running over to grab a plate of food.

Gwen shakes her head, "Well I'm gonna be a mom this entire week."

...

After opening presents, everyone decides to go on the beach, surf, and enjoy the water for a while. Then they would watch the sunset, head back to the beach house, and get ready to go out to a bar.

Mila sits under an umbrella on her towel as she watches the guys try to surf the calm waves.

"So you like your gifts?"

Glancing over at Gwen, Mila smiles nodding, "Of course!"

Gwen had gotten Mila her favorite book, movie, and cd. Cora had gotten her a gorgeous dress that she would be wearing tonight. Blair got her amazing shoes that she would also be wearing. Phil and Flash came together and bought her a $300 gift card to Sephora... she almost cried seeing the amount, not to mention they also got her a bouquet of chocolate covered fruit which was on of her favorite desserts ever. And Peter... oh Peter... he got her something she never would've imagined.

"Hey you ready?"

Mila snaps out of her thoughts and glances over at Blair who looks at her in concern, "What'd you say?"

"I said it's getting late. The sun should be setting in a minute. We should gather everyone around that way we can leave right when it gets dark."

"You're right. Great idea!"

Mila then gets up and walks towards the hut on the beach where they would all get drinks and snacks. After ordering a frozen virgin margarita, she starts to walk back to the group when she hears a familiar voice.

Turning around, Mila sees Mj standing nearby talking to someone who she couldn't see. She moves closer trying not to gain Mj's attention.

What could she say? She was nosey.

"I really like you... I thought I could push the feelings aside, but I can't."

"Mj..."

"I know. I shouldn't say anything. I shouldn't act on any feelings. But I can't help it. You're the first guy that I actually have feelings for."