10~🌻

"Y/N, About what happened at your house, did Ariana really shoot people?"

You were with Mirabel, she was acting like a therapist.

"Y-yeah, headshot, shot one guy in the knee. I-I don't remember..."

You coughed, blood spluttering out.

Mirabel grabbed a tissue, holding it against your mouth.

You coughed some more, feeling better.

"Thank you so much, Mira. I don't know what i would do with out you" 

Mirabel smiled, she sat at a near by chair. 

Faint beeping was heard in the background as the door flew open and it revealed Camilo and Ariana, Dolores following behind.

"We got you flowers.."

Ariana handed you the flowers, she bit her nails as she walked towards the door.

"They said you'd be better in a day or 2" Camilo said, holding Ariana's hand.

Dolores walked towards you, she smiled as you looked up at her.

"Mirabel, you can tell her. Shes not under stress"

Dolores knelt down, holding your hand.

"I found Bruno in the walls, can you believe it? He was living in the walls!! He made a prophecy and i need too hug Isabela, she has roses coming out her ass" Mirabel groaned and ranted about bruno, you laughing at some parts.

A few minutes past by, You eventually grew tired, and you fell asleep. They all left the room, as you lay on your hospital bed.

...

It was morning. The sunshine flew into your room, the dust becoming identifiable. 

You stretched your arms and yawned, feeling exhausted.

You almost forgot why you were in that hospital, you looked down at your stomach.

A massive red hole with dried blood covered your belly button. You wanted it too go away, You wished it never happened, although, it was accident.

Your memory remembers you walking to the casita, before a gun going off and shooting you, you remembered  screaming, and crying, although, It wasn't yours.

You were snapped out your thoughts as the door opened, revealing Ariana.

"Hey, sis.." 

You smelt wine radiating off of her as she sat in the chair near your bed, her hair was poorly tied into a high ponytail. 

"Hey"

Ariana looked like she was about too cry.

"Have you been drinking?" 

You didn't realise what you said, until Ariana opened her bag and revealed tons of wine bottles, empty.

"No, I'm only 15, I tried though. Camilo caught me, he took it off me and emptied it"

You laughed. Ariana grabbed your hand.

"You know, you look a whole lot better since i brought you here, 2 months ago.."

"2 MONTHS!?"

You couldn't believe it, 2 months locked in this hellhole.

"Your getting let out today though! All we need to do is bandage that up"

Ariana knelt down next too you, her smile fading from her face.

"I can't believe I-"

You knew what Ariana was about too say, you sat up.

"I can't believe i actually.."

Ariana struggled holding her sobs.

"I can't believe i shot you.."