"This is all my fault ,I'm sorry, “milk looks sorry. 

"It's Ok, don't worry, it was an accident, we are all guilty."  Nonnie patted milk's back.  Mrs. Kirdpan is still unconscious, she is shocked when she hears  that nanon injured himself.

A doctor came out of the ER, all who were there waiting for good news from him.

"Her hand is okay, it's just that he can't drive a car anymore.  Some of his nerves were cut, soon Mr.kirdpan will be transferred to his room.  Mr kirdpan is still under drug pressure.  Maybe in an hour he'll wake up.  Don't worry, he'll be fine in three days.  "Explained the doctor who treated Nanon.

***

Ohm stayed in the room all day, he still couldn't believe that Milk and Nanon were getting married tomorrow.

Drrt.. Drrt… Drrt…

His cell phone vibrated a few times, he reluctantly walked towards the table where he put his phone.

"Oh, Milk , sawadee," he greeted.

“sawadika, Ohm , Nanon hurt his hand, he's still unconscious,"

Ohm  couldn't believe what he just heard.  Nanon injured his hand and is now in the hospital.  Without thinking, ohm  immediately went to the hospital.

"Stupid!Hurting yourself won't solve the problem," ohm grumbled.

Arriving at the hospital he collided with someone in the elevator.  After looking up, it turned out that the person he hit was Jimmy.

" You again! is your hobby hitting me," Jimmy snapped.

"I'm sorry," said ohm. 

"Nanon will be fine, he's a strong ,"

Ohm didn't say much, his focus was on Nanon.  Arriving in front of Nanon's room, Ohm stopped.  He didn't dare to enter, he was afraid that his unstable emotions would make milk suspicious.

"Ohm, come on in.  You must be worried about Nanon too, he just woke up," milk pulled him in.  Inside was nonnie, they left ohm alone with nanon. Ohm smile, he surprised that milk know about him and nanon.

Nanon smiled seeing his crush in front of him.

"Injuring my hand was the right choice," he said softly.

"Stupid!  "Ohm snapped. 

"This way I can meet you," said nanon.

"Stupid.  What if it's too late, will you be happy leaving me alone, "ohm shouted.  Unexcused tears rolled down his cheeks.

Nanon grabbed ohm's finger

"Ouch!"  Nanon shouted in pain.

"Nanon,   Don't force it if it's still pain, "

"Even when you are in front of me like this, I still can't hold your hand," he said sadly.

Ohm suddenly hugged nanon.  He didn't care about milk or the others if later they saw him hugging nanon.  He didn't want to lose nanon  a second time.

"Ohm,"

"I'm sorry. I dare not admit my feelings for you," ohm said.

Nanon wanted to hug him back but his hands still hurt to move.

"Aren't you worried if milk  sees it?" Asked nnn.

"I'm afraid you'll leave me, promise me even with milk , you'll be fine, I promise we'll stay together.  You can meet me whenever you want, I will be there for you.  But, I can't hurt milk," explained ohm

"Ok. as long as I can still meet you, I will do that stupid thing,”

Milk, who was secretly eavesdropping on their conversation, was crying.  SHe is evil to have separated two people who love each other.  Moreover, they are two people who milk really loves.

***
A week after nañon was discharged from the hospital.  They held a wedding party, according to Ohm's promise to be milk's bridesmaid.  He was asked by milk to come earlier than the predetermined time, milk wanted ohm to accompany her in preparation for her happy day.  Milk looks beautiful wearing a long white wedding dress, she is like a princess. 

"Ohm, can you please help me hold this flower, I need to go to the toilet for a moment," milk ordered a few minutes before she walked to the aisle to say the sacred promise with nanon.

Ohm waited anxiously in the dressing room, milk didn't show up either.  Even though the event was about to start.

"Ohm, let's go," jimmy's voice surprised him because only his head was peeking inside.

"Where's Milk?"  he asked.

“sHe was already there, she asked you to bring the flower, "

Ohm followed Jimmy from behind, before entering the wedding procession, Jimmy asked him to wrap his arms around Jimmy's arm.  Ohm obeyed,he just didn't want ruin his best friend wedding.

When the door opened, ohm was surprised.  Milk has changed clothes, she is not wearing a wedding dress, now a pink dress is wrapped around her body. 

"What does all this mean?  " he asked.

"I'm sorry, you must be confused, Milk planned all this, she cancelled our wedding and asked me to marry you.  Thank her after this,” Nanon whispered.

Ohm didn't know what to do anymore, he was too happy.  He did not expect that Milk would succumb to him.  Ohm looked at Milk,the target waved her hand and smiled happily.

After the sacred promise was spoken, ohm rushed to hug milk.

“Why are you doing all this?  Don't you love nanon very much?"

"I love you both more." Said milk.

The two hugged each other in blue emotion.  Love is not always synonymous with togetherness.  Love is how we are happy to see someone we love happy even though not with us.

***
After the wedding party, nanon took ohm to the Nanon private apartment.

"Ohm, may I ask you?"

"What?"

"Why you rejected me that day,"

"Because I know that we are a different world. You're the brightest star in the sky, and me is someone who looking at the star from far away,"

"But, you know if this star willing to dim the light for you,"

"Annoying," ohm grabbed nanon neck then kissed him passionately.

End

End. Thank you 💚❤️