Chapter 18

"But I don't need that!" I whined.

"Yes you do!" Zayn snapped, making me flinch back in fear.

"Sorry." He looked down.

"It's okay. I guess I'll get this." I laughed, trying to make him feel better.

"Yay! Now go try that on." He pushed me into a dressing room.

I hustled to put it on. It was gorgeous, I couldn't deny that. But it was way too expensive, and since Zayn said he was buying everything I tried to get cheap things. But when you have Zayn shoving clothes in your face, and you can't just say no. So you take it.

I finally got the dress on. It was beautiful. It was a long sleeved black dress with a black matching purse and the jewelry Zayn picked out really went with it.

I walked out of the dressing room, only to come face to face with Zayn.

"Gurl!! You look amazing!" He said with a gay accent.

I laughed.

"Thanks. But it's really expensive." I told him.

"I told you, I'm buying." He sighed.

"But I'll feel guilty." I shifted my feet uncomfortably.

"Okay...how about if it's a birthday present?" He suggested.

I gave him a blank stare.

"Fine." I huffed.

After we finished shopping we headed back to the hotel where all the boys were just relaxing and hanging out.

"Hey homos I'm back!" Zayn exclaimed, jumping down on the couch and into Liam's arms.

"Mia." Louis called over.

"What?" I asked as I reached him.

"Can you get something out of the closet for me?" He asked.

"Sure..." I trailed off as he guided me to a closet.

I carefully opened it to see Niall sitting there, and when I opened the door his face brightened up as he rushed towards me. I was waiting for the impact, but it never came.

All I heard was a door slamming behind me and Niall whispering something.

"Mia." Niall whispered.

"Mmm?" I asked, not wanting to open my eyes.

"Look at me." He whispered yet again.

I slowly opened my eyes only to see his electric blue eyes.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Can we just talk?" He looked confused at first but quickly recovered.

"Sure, about what?" I quietly sat down on the floor of the closet.

"Just anything." He shrugged.

"Okay. I'll go first. Favorite food?" I asked.

"Can't decide, I loves all foods." He gave a sheepish smile.

"Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?" I felt weird asking.

"I would never!" He put his hand over his heart in a dramatic way.

"Liar." I coughed.

"Your turn." I smiled innocently.

"Okay. Do you still watch cartoons?" He asked.

"Yes..." I trialed off causing my cheeks to turn a deep red color.

"Me too!" He yelled, causing me to cover my ears.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"No." I looked down.

"Being single doesn't mean you're weak, it means that you're strong enough to wait for what you deserve." He gripped my chin as he made me look up into his gorgeous ocean blue eyes.

"Thanks." I smiled.

I suddenly realized how close we had gotten. I could almost feel his lips on mine, his warm breath lingering on the tips of my lips.

"Louis!" I yelled. Shaking the thought of his lips out of my head.

I heard scrambling and what sounded like Louis protesting. As someone finally opened the door, it was none other than:

Harry.

"Thanks." I gave him a gentle smile, as I carefully got up and walked off and into my bedroom.

I walked into the bathroom to get ready for bed. When Louis came in with a devilish smirk on his face.

"What are you up too?" I asked, staying cautious of him.

"Nothing." I could tell he was lying.

I watched as the childish boy slowly moved his hand towards the hose, I knew what was happening. But I didn't move. Before I knew it I was drenched.

"Louis!" I screamed, as I absentmindedly striped off my top shirt, only to be left in a sports bra.

"Mia?" He asked as he stared at my wrists and arms.

I slowly looked down at what he was staring at.

My Scars.

I quickly rushed over to my shirt as I tried to cover up all my scars and bruises, but to no avail.

"Mia." He whispered as he looked at me with horror and pity in his eyes.

"Louis, I-I can explain." I whispered.

I watched as Louis quickly sprinted out of the room and back into the living room where the boys were.

Screaming:

"I have a secret."

Niall's P.O.V.

I was just relaxing while Mia went to get ready for bed, until Louis came sprinting out of her room with a horrid look written clear on his face and screaming "I have a secret."

"What is it Lou?" I asked.

"Ha! I know something about Mia you don't!" He laughed but his face become very serious. That's never happened before.

"W-what is it?" I asked as I knew this was going to be real, because Lou's face has never looked more serious in the whole time I've known him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you think Louis will tell them? What should Mia do? What should Niall do?

Tell me what you think

Vote,Comment,Etc.