"Pajamas, sunglasses and red socks." My mom answers as she walks into the kitchen with her green smoothie. "Apparently that's the new fashion, wear your pajamas outside. Oh and let's not forget that beaded necklace that he is sporting, it's supposedly from Kenya."

I snort.

My dad pulls a face, "Times have really changed."

"Yes they have." I say as I resume eating my porridge which really isn't giving anything so I grab some blueberries from the bowl and I throw into my own. "When's Chad coming down?"

"He'll be here in an hour." My mum says as she sits down opposite my father. "Veronica you've got ten more minutes before you have to start getting ready for the first show of the day."

I groan while looking at the clock that says that it's 8 am.

"First show is at ten and you still need to drive into London." She glances up at me. "Rush hour is a bitch, don't forget that entering London during the morning and evening is a pain in the ass."

"You're right." I start downing some of my water since I really am on a time crunch. "Are you good with watching the boys today?"

"We've got you." My dad clicks his tongue at me. "I'm going to take them down to Brighton for a couple of hours since they have a fair going on."

My eyes light up, "They'll love that but don't let them eat too much candy, Oliver-James is prone to getting bellyaches."

"Oliver-James." My dad snorts as he drinks his coffee. "You should just shorten it to Oliver." 

I roll my eyes as my mother starts to laugh.

"If you want to call him Oliver then feel free too." I tell them. "I have actually thought changing his name as well."

"What does Harry think?" My mum asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"I haven't spoken to him about it."

---

HarryStyles: Going through the photo album when I came across this gem

This was during the early stages of our relationship when we were the best of friends. I was hopelessly in love with V and she was a pouty model. 

A match made in heaven x

tagged: VeronicaStyles

8,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

Harry is watching the kids tonight as I attend my second show for the day which I'm really excited about since it's at the British Museum. I have not been a museum in London for the longest time and there's just a lot of nostalgia here.

Tonight my glam team went for a darker hair look which I am actually vibing with and maybe I'll strip the blonde out of my hair. I am a natural brunette so it's nice to see the older version with my natural tresses.