"Alright, I see. I don't know if you sir were informed, but ms. Wang is in very bad health condition. I'm her nurse," she said, and Gihun nodded his head, "The cancer is winning, and she has only a few days left. You can say goodbye or whatever you want. Also, her memory is not that good, so she can be confused sometimes and don't understand things you say to her. So please be patient"

Gihun nodded his head again. The nurse took him to one of the room, but the doors were closed. Then the man noticed something.

"I'm sorry," nurse hold her hand on the handle, "but where is Jihoon?"

The woman bit her lip.

"He had to be put in an orphanage, because there wasn't anyone to take care of him, ms. Wang isn't able, of course" she explained, "I'm here only since Monday, just to make her last days easier"

    Gihun nodded his head, and the nurse let him in the room.

"I'm sorry," he said to the nurse, before walking in, "But if there's any chance that you could write me a name of this orphanage?"

The young woman nodded her head with a soft smile, and walked away. On her way, she took a pencil and small notebook.

    The woman who was laying on the bed had her eyes close. She opened them as soon as she heard someone walking in.

"Hello ms. Wang," Gihun put a small chair aside the bed. The woman looked half dead, with her empty eyes, "You don't know me, but I am Hayoon's friends"

"Hayoon?" repeated confused woman

"Yes, your daughter" said Gihun unsure

"Oh, yes...." the elder woman closed her eyes, and opened them again, looking at the ceiling, "My beautiful, sweet Hayoon. My beautiful daughter. You know she left me?"

Gihun felt a pinch in his heart, "That's why I wanted to meet with you, ma'am. I know it must be hard for you, but...."

"Is she okay?" interrupted him Wang, twisting her head to the man, "That's all I care about. I know her life was hard, having a small kid, sick mother, and money problems aren't helping. If I were her, I would probably run away too. I just want to know if my baby is okay"

She talked for a long time, her voice was raspy, and she coughed loudly. She grimaced, because all of this caused a lot of pain.

"Yes," said Gihun smiling softly, "She is okay"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Kids were playing at the playground, beside the building, you could hear their happy screams from kilometers. All of them ran to the woman who brought ice creams in the bag.
    Gihun stopped before walking to the building, looking at one paper where he had written the name of this orphanage. Then he looked at another paper he had, and it was the same name. He took a step inside the building, looking for someone. On the walls there were hang a lot of pictures of children that were looking for a home.

   Finally, in the corridor appeared a middle-age woman, holding in her arms a plushy dog.

"Excuse me," the woman stopped walking and turned around to Gihun, "I was speaking with ms. Um, the other day, and..."

"Oh yes, it's me" ms. Um held out her hand, and the man shook it politely, "Are you Seong Gihun?"

The man nodded his head, "Yes. We were talking about two boys that are in here..."