(7) woman with pink umbrella

CHAPTER SEVEN: woman with pink umbrella

Hayoon took a deep breath of fresh air. Even tho her eyes were open, she couldn't see anything. Something was on her face. She felt cold ground on her naked skin. Jesus Christ, was she all naked?

Her legs and hands were tied in the back. She started to feel uncomfortable, not being able to move.

All the time she was laying on the ground, some man was yelling for help. She thought that in any moment, her ears are gonna start to bleed.

"Shut up!" she hissed

The man stopped screaming "164?"

"Yeah and you?"

"456" he whispered, "That's me"

"Oh yeah Gihun...How you doin'?" the girl asked

"Wha... What?"

"Maybe instead this small talk, could someone try to untie me?" if was the third voice, woman's voice

"Aish, is that 067?" said Hayoon with a smile

"The thief?" asked Gihun

"Oh shut up" said girl to the man "I just kicked someone"

"Yep, that was me" Hayoon rolled to the girl "I'm gonna try to untie you, give me a second"

It was hard without seeing anything. She got closer to the girl, trying to reach her hands. She found them as she noticed how cold they are. Finally, Hayoon succeed.

She heard how 067 untied her legs. She started to worry that the girl gonna leave them there.

"Hey, can you..." before she even finished her sentence, 067 came to her

Hayoon felt cold metal on her hand. It made her nervous just a little bit. With a no problem, 067 cut the lines around the hands.

"Thank you" it was such a good feeling being free. She took off the band from her eyes as 067 untied her legs. Hayoon looked at them. They both were in underwear. She for sure blushed "Well that's embarrassing"

"For you" said 067 as she stood up

She took her things that were thrown out from the van. Hayoon stood up, stretching a little bit. It was freezing.

She took a black bag and looked inside. It was her things.

"Hey! Can you untie me too?" yelled 456

"Sure, just let me dress up" said Hayoon as she put on jeans

067 touched her naked arm. The girl looked at her surprised.

"Don't" Hayoon raised an eyebrow "I owe him money, so he would start chasing me"

"No! I swear, I'll leave you alone" said Gihun "I swear"

Wang girl put on her T-shirt and jacket. She looked at 067 expecting her to make the first move towards 456.