𝟯. 𝗨𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗱

Start from the beginning

"These can't be zombies.." I look around me again. "This isn't real"

I step into the school where I can see even more zombies dancing around. I slowly make my way around them and run up the stairs towards our classroom.

"What is all this smoke.."

I cough a bit, making some zombies run my way. They don't attack me. They just run passed me or stare at me with their deadly eyes. I try not to make any more sounds as I walk towards the classroom.

"Hey, is anyone there?" I knock. "It's Hara. Kang Hara"

The door opens quickly and someone pulls me inside. I stumble forwards and wipe the white stuff off of my clothes. Turning around, I see Gyeongsu guarding the door. 

"Hara!"

Onjo and Isak embrace me tightly. I sigh in relief when realising that we're all safe. I look over their shoulders and see Cheongsan looking at us. As soon as my two friends let go, he walks over to me and hugs me. I feel his arms wrapping around me as my body relaxes. I feel a tear leave my eye, but I quickly wipe it off before anyone could see it.

"I'm sorry that we left you behind"

"It's okay. We're alive that's all that matters"

We let go of each other but I actually wished that we could stay in that position a little longer. It felt safe and worm, something all of us need right now.

"Let's look for a phone now"

Everyone starts to look through the tables. I walk to the teachers desk to search for a possible phone, but it's useless. Why is our school like this? Taking our phones away every morning? Imagine if something happens, something like this.

"I found one!" Isak holds a phone in front of her.

"Who's is it"

"It's Yeongju's desk" She sighs. "Shit it's locked"

Nayeon shrugs Isak's hand. "Do something"

"It's locked what can I do?"

"Maybe it's her birthday?"

"When is that?"

I sigh and plop down on a chair. 

"There's Yeongju" Cheongsan grabs the phone out of Isak's hand and walks to the door. He starts to hold the phone in front of our zombie-mate. I look at the pathetic scene with confused eyes. 

"Just call 112. You don't need a passcode for that" 

15:00

I play with my hair while listening to the snarling zombies outside our classroom. I wonder how my grandparents are doing. They never leave their house and always watch the news. They must be worried. My brother is probably worried too. 

I wish I could go to him right now. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Cheongsan grabs a chair and sits down besides me. He looks at my bandaid that is covered in blood. "We need to change it"

"It doesn't hurt anymore" I sigh. "This situation is so confusing"

"What do you think they are?"

"They look like zombies, but that can't be it right?"

"I'm not sure...but it reminds me of train to Busan"

I chuckle. "That's a movie"

"I'm serious. Look around, these things aren't human"

I look back at the clear window. A group of zombie-mates are outside, snarling at us. I get up and walk over there. Cheongsan follows me. 

"What are you doing?"