"27 minutes late Ms Park and Ms Manoban.. You'll be joining your friends" the lecturer says..

it's Ms Park and Ms Manoban now.. earlier it was Lisa and Joy..

"Joining my idiots where??" Joy asks.. her eyes trail to us.. she raises her eyebrow asking for answers..

"To a party.. our lecturer wants to party with us .." dayhun says .. I smile.. my idiots are really something else

"Wait .. is he really a lecturer??" Seulgi raises and he snaps his head at her.. she won't drop this topic about him being a con .. haha.

"His not a lecturer????" Lisa joins in.. " I knew it.. " she adds ,stepping closer to us .. " I'm pretty smart you know... but this class is.. I'm not sure.. I'm losing braincells everytime I attend this class" Lisa says.. her eyes furrowed..  idiots..

"You really wanna party with us??" Joy adds.. 

The students have been laughing .. won't stop laughing.. watching a whole movie unfold infront of them  ...

"Yeah he even wanted to invite his boyfriend" dayhun says with a smirk..

"You have a boyfriend???" Joy raises.. " That's sooooo... gayyyy" she adds.. we all fucking gayyyyy..

His standing infront of us , not blinking at all.. he can't believe the bullshit that is being said .. and then we all watch him blink.. finally we thought you died.. internally ... he shakes his head.. eyes beaming at us..

"Enough!!!!!" His voice once again echoes .. " You five will be staying after class with me..  if you don't comply I will fail you.. and do you wanna know why and how I can do that????" He raises .. his piercing eyes looking at us.. he smiles.. "because I am your lecturer..  A REAL lecturer" he adds... Seulgi rolls her eyes..

END OF FLASHBACK.. end of jisoo’s POV

And back to Rose's POV ..

So that's the reason why I couldn't see the idiots after our classes.. 

They had no choice but to stay behind.. 

Idiots..

So .. 30 minutes passed and Irene have been telling us what has been happening with her and Lisa.. that monkey.. I.. I have no words..
Irene said she'll leave suho tomorrow.  . I'll be waiting.. Lisa's MY BESTFRIEND..

"I can't believe this" Nayeon raises..

"I can.. I always knew" wendy says.. "Irene is completely in love with Lisa" she adds..

"I am.. I truly am.." Irene responds..

"Does this mean we're invited to their party on Friday?" Jennie asks..

Wait.. they didn't get invitations??

"You girls didn't get the invitations???" I ask.. eyes widen.. that fucking dayhun..

They shake their heads.. no

"No we did not" jennie says..

I take out my phone and immediately send them invitations.. without that you can't enter..

"There.. I just sent it.. without that.. you can't enter .. okay??" I say.. they immediately smile and Nod..

"Fuck.. I really thought you wouldn't invite us" nayeon says..

"Girl.. please.. we basically family.. invitation or not, I'd drag you inside" I respond.. 

Their eyes beam at me .. they love me... I know..

Meanwhile
THE IDIOTS.

Joy's POV

"I fucking hate that guy" dayhun breaths out..she throws herself down onto the couch.

We just arrived at The Idiots House.. Seulgi joined us..

"Seulgi you really pissed him off with your bullshit talk" jisoo says, laughing. 

"We all pissed him off.." dayhun say's..

Apparently the whole thing started with him asking where Lisa and I were .. does he have a right to ask?? Well I'm not sure.
Lisa and I are one of his top students .. so is dayhun and Jisoo.. I'm not really sure about seulgi.. I don't know if she have a brain.. sometimes she surprises not only me but everyone with all the nonsense coming from her mouth..

"Wait.. before we continue.. I need to talk to you idiots" Lisa announces..

I can see they have been waiting for Lisa to speak about the whole issue in the Cafeteria.  Seulgi wasn't present but.. she knows about everything between Irene and Lisa..

We situated ourself on the couch and Lisa started to tell us everything.. why she acted the way she did in the cafeteria,she also mentioned Irene's motives .. for their future of course.. we all listened..  dayhun and seulgi praised her for bedding THE LEGENDARY IRENE BAE.. idiots.. jisoo listened carefully .. I can see she's happy for Lisa.. we all are..

To be honest..
We never saw this side of Lisa before..

Whenever she says the name Joohyun her lips twitch , forcing herself into a smiling mess.
Her big brown orbs .. are different..
This time she's not only loving but she's completely .. insanely ...truly.. head over heels in love.. even though they don't know much about eachother but I'm 100% sure their souls do..

I've seen the way Lisa and Irene look at each other.

Its the same way my parents look at each other..
The same way my grandparents look at eachother ..
The same way Rosé and Jisoo look at eachother and I'm sure that's why Jisoo is listening without breaking her eyes away from Lisa..  she knows what Lisa feels.

True love.. 

Okay  . . Enough of my emotional ass.. let me pass the torch..

Lisa's POV

My phone lights up,indicating a message has been sent .

My lips immediately form into a smile which got these idiots looking at me strangely..

"Why you smiling?" Joy asks
"Did you get Irene's number??" Jisoo asks..

"The legendary Irene Bae never shares her digits" seulgi says but I immediately raise an eyebrow ,smirking..

"You didn't??you got her number??" Seulgi asks...

" I'll be going out.. I won't stay out late" I say..  the idiots are just looking at me..
I chuckle,  heading towards my room to freshen up.

Idiots they are indeed .