Chapter 3

Simon was at his house, lazily laying in his bed. He yelled into his pillow in frustration. Why did he have to like someone so different?

He sighed, trying to calm himself down. Then he began thinking about what happened and a blush grew on his face as he looked for his phone, trying to find a distraction. He went on Tik Tok and the first thing on his For You page said 'Pick a number 1-26 and I'll tell you who your soulmate is.' He smiled and picked his lucky number 7; the closest number to 6.9.

He checked the comments to find 7 and there is was, the letter C. He thought for a minute. Was Ciel spelt with a C or an S? Was it spelt Seal? He didn't know, but hoped it was spelt like 'Ciel' anyways.

"Simon! C'mon! Dinner!"

He grinned and went downstairs to eat.

______________________

Ciel was at the humane society. They went to one of the rooms with the cats and saw a really cute fluffy one. It was really energetic and looked really stupid. It reminded them of Simon. They checked to see what the cat's name was. . . Simoné.

Ciel smiled. The cat was really stupid. Just like him.

They went to go pet the cat and it hissed and ran away. How rude.

_________________

They were in science again, except Mr. Puffball announced that there was a new seating chart.

Simon looked sadly at Ciel, thinking they would have to be separated.

Ciel looked at Simon, who then blushed and looked away.

Simons heart began racing. Did they see him staring? He started getting really flustered so he asked puffballs if he could go to the bathroom.