Chapter 1: Alpha Prince Wang Yibo

Depuis le début

The king with his majestical attires advanced, his fur coat resting on one side of his shoulders glid the floor as he strode, his rigorous ebony orbs didn't waver as they drilled through the skull of his son while cramming the space with his Alpha pheromones, demonstrating preeminence and authority, while a golden crown stood pridefully over his head.

"May I know the reason for this improbable visit from the King?" The prince enunciate, standing up, while the king got nearer till they were a foot away, a pair of black eyes staring into another pair of black, none yielding till Wang Yibo lowered his gaze, showing respect to the king, his father.

"At least you still show to me, respect as your King," The King verbalized, his voice arduous, his jaw clutched, while his eyes were stoic.

Wang Yibo nearly rolled his eyes. "Fath-" he started but the king lifted his palm, hushing him.

"It seems I have coddled you enough, you no longer have manners in my household." The king castigated, gesturing his hand towards the half-naked ladies still on their knees, heads downcast. "Your recklessness is getting out of control!"

For a moment, Wang Yibo couldn't tell why he was being scolded by his old man, his brain seemed to have gotten inebriated as he stared at his father confusedly but decided to keep his mouth shut, knowing whatever that would evacuate his mouth would only add salt to an already open injury. One word and he was done for.

"Get rid of that pretentious grin off your face when am speaking to you!"

Wang Yibo decided to speak. "Father, can we not go through this again, it's getting somewhat rusty, don't you think. You should know, I do not wish to be among your impeccable sons," he smirked noticing how his father's face solidified like a rock.

"EVERYONE OUT!!" An authoritative order erupted, nearly shaking every corner of the chambers. And just as the king charged, everyone rushed out on their feet, leaving a fierce lion and a tiger.

As they say, two animals could not rule the same forest, one always had  to yield to the other.

"You did not dare speak to me in that tone!" The king's voice filled the room. Seem like he had spoiled this one rotten. If the King hadn't seen the true potential of a king in this one, he would have tied him in the dungeon, whipped.

Not aggravated by his father's rage, Wang Yibo voiced once more. "Father, you are making this a matter because you are cognizant of my intentions all along. I'm not your only son, am I?" He shrugged. "I'm the third in eight and they are trying so hard to impress you, why don't you give them your attention instead; I don't deserve it,"

The king sighed, realizing once again it was a lost cause but some things couldn't be dissuaded. "I did not come to batter word with you, I came to inquire if you have agreed to the proposal?"

"What proposal?"

Instantly, Wang Yibo's gaze sharply landed on the unattended scroll left untouched on his study table at the far end of his enormous chambers and realization instantly hit him. "You mean that one?"

"From your expression, I take it you did not touch it, talk more of reading the content," the king shook his head disappointedly.

"It must have slipped my mind, I apologize, Father," Even if he was much of a spoiled brat, he always did his duty properly, this was the first and he believed it to be his last.

The king held his hand behind him, "It's a peace treaty between us and Frigon Empire. They realize it's pointless sending their soldiers to a war they will never win," he huffed, his shoulders elevating proudly. "And to conceal this oneness between our two empires, a pact has to be made and I believe you know what that means?"