❥𝟯↬𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄?

"PRECIOUS BEAN! OUR FEAST IS SERVED!"

You giggled when you heard Freddie's voice from downstairs.

It was now evening, and you'd already settled into the beautiful bedroom that Freddie had given you. Getting through the first day without Brian was very difficult, but it already felt right - as if you were on the correct path.

Besides, he'd most likely already read the note, and he hadn't even tried to call Freddie, just to check if you were there. A call from Brian was something that Freddie was sure would happen, just to see if you might have sought refuge with the person that knew you better than you knew yourself.

Of course, Freddie intended to tell Brian that you were not there, but the intention fell into redundancy anyway, because Brian didn't call.

Nevertheless, you tried not to think about it too much. Right now, all you wanted to do was spend time with Freddie, and eventually you wouls figure out what to do next.

Bringing yourself back to the present moment, you broke into half of a satisfied smile at your reflection in the mirror. You'd recently stepped out of the shower, and now that you were dressed in a fresh set of clothes, you felt a lot better.

You'd braided your hair in a bid to keep it away from your face, as the temperature had unexpectedly spiked when evening fell.

After dabbing on a bit of your Strawberry scented perfume, you made your way out of the room, leaving your door half-closed.

You hadn't even made it entirely down the staircase when you heard Freddie speak again.

"I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE LOOKS ON ROG AND JOHN'S FACES WHEN THEY SEE THAT YOU'RE STAYING WITH ME," he spoke loudly, thinking that you were still in the room. "THEY WILL HAVE TO TAKE THAT 'L' NOW,"

"YOU'D BETTER NOT GET INTO A FIGHT, BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT BREAKS MY HEART TO SEE YOU AT ODDS," you matched his volume, making him spin around to look at you.

The two of you stared at each other for a long moment before he broke into an insanely wide grin.

"That's my Precious Bean," he looked so proud.

The radio was turned on, but you hadn't realized it until both you and Freddie picked up on the latest report on the anomalies.

You both fell silent, listening to the female announcer.

"𝑇𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑦𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦 - 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒. 𝑂𝑏𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑝𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑙𝑒-𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑛, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑠 𝑔𝑜, 𝑛𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑏𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑,"

Very slowly, you walked over to sit down at the dining table, upon which everything had been set. Earlier, you had insisted on helping Freddie, but he refused, only wanting to do everything for you.