[𝟏𝟎] 𝐋𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐀𝐒

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, don't do that." Penelope cringed as well.

"So, can we have some money for the fair?" Alex got up from his chair and asked his mother.

"Sure, grab ten bucks from my purse." Penelope said. Alex looked at Olivia and she gave him a look that said 'we need more money than ten bucks dude' look.

Alex faked groaned, trying to grab Penelope's attention.

"What papito?!"

"Well, it's just we need at least 20 to do anything fun. But it's okay. We can watch the other kids have a good time." Alex pouted.

"That sounds great. You don't even need the ten dollars." Penelope said.

"Okay I get it, I'll take the ten."

"Wait, wait, wait. Guys don't go anywhere. I have kind of exciting announcement." Schneider said.

"Something went wrong in your adult diaper? Because that sure seems like that happened." Olivia said and high fived Penelope.

"It's athleisure wear. But the good news is, after months of planning, the members of my college band have finally put aside our differences and were reuniting to play at the fair this afternoon." Schneider explained. He put his hands up to high five everyone but they stared at him in confusion and disbelief.

"Alright. Maybe this would entice you." Schneider took out a captains hat and placed it on, hoping someone would cheer him on but everyone still stayed silent and looked at him with a blank expression on their faces.

"Nope."

"Well it should because my band, Full Sail, plays yacht rock." Lydia then said something in Spanish and Schneider started explaining what a yacht rock is.

"Guys can we go. This is boring me in so many different levels right now." Olivia groaned. Alex and Finn nodded before the three left the house leaving the adults to talk to Schneider as the kids went to meet their friends at the fair.

♡︎

Alex, Olivia and Finn had just returned from the fair and were going back to the Alavrez apartment.

"Oh no. Um, you guys go first, I need to give Sophia her purse back." Olivia said and the boys nodded before she headed down to give Sophia her purse. Olivia invited Sophia to the fair since she didn't want to only hang out with boys all the time.

"Hey Soph, you forgot your purse. Again." Olivia called out.

"Oh my god, there it was! Thanks liv. Anyways I'll see you in school tomorrow, love you." Sophia blew a kiss to Olivia and she did the same and chuckled before going back upstairs to the Alvarez apartment.

"Uh, Finn, what are you doing?" Olivia asked as she saw Finn standing at the doorway.

"Uh, nothing." He answered nervously. Olivia tried to open the door but he blocked her way in doing so.

"Finn, let me in." Olivia sneered but he still didn't listen and continued blocking her way.

"Finn, if you don't let me in within three seconds, I'll kick you down there so hard you wont even be able to produce any children." The redhead threatened. Finn eyes widen and he chuckled nervously before quickly opening the door for her.