This is my fault

*Mia pov*
I turn around and I'm about to jump but some one held me so tight I couldn't! I look and see Hayes holding on to me crying!
H: please Mia! I would kill myself if I lost you! Yes, I would care if you were gone! Your the love of my life! I said "I Do" to you because I love you, because you don't care if I'm famous or not! You love me for who I am! Now please let's go back inside and see max!
M: I love you too Hayes! But I don't want to see Max, Cause I feel like it's all my fault!
Hayes takes my hand and pulls me into a huge hug!
M: Hayes......I........can't........breath.....!
I tried saying
H: I know! Know I know for sure you won't jump!
We walk back inside and wait for the doctor to come in and tell us if we can. Bring him home today it not!
*1 hour later*
*hayes pov*
Mia and Max are passed out on the way hospital bed! Finally the doctor came in!
Doc: Max is in good condition! These heart attacks won't happen a lot to him! These happen a lot when baby's have really bad nightmares and they think it's real life! Max can go home today, But I will have to see him ever 3 months and if they happened again then he will need to stay here for a week or two!
H: ok! Shouldn't there be any medication we can give him?
Doc: yes! I will write you a prescription for it!
The doctor writes a prescription out while I wake Mia and Max! He hands me the paper and we leave!
*10 min later*
*mia pov*
When we arrived home I go get pu of the car and see max sleeping in his car seat! (Like every other mom) I took a picture and sent it to my girls! When we get inside I put Max in his pjs and put him in his crib! Then I put my pjs on and head off to bed! Hayes is making a small snack/late dinner type thing but I'm kinda hungry so I'll eat it! Plus Hayes is a good cook! When I get into be waiting for my snack thingy I put on Law and Order! Hayes walks into our room with yogurt,pretzels,bananas,apples, and chocolate chips!
M: that was delicious
H: Thx
M: today was a stressful day
H: it really was
M: good night hubby
M: sweet dreams sweet pea
Before I know it my eyes get heavy and then BOOM I'm sleeping!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys it's dani! Sorry I haven't posed in a really long time! I've been busy with school, babysitting, also I haven't had any good ideas but thanks to my friend savannah she wrote the two chapters "heartattack" and "heartattack 2" I will post every week end and that is a promise I will keep! See you laters peeps ❤️✌️