5 || Part of the Corps

Start from the beginning

"Well, if we didn't miss any, that is. Hehe." Naruto answered while scratching the back of his head.

"And another thing, is it true that you two were able to defeat Upper Moon Six?" He asked again.

"Ah yes, we did! We came across a demon, two actually, who had the writing 'Upper Moon Six' carved on their eyes."

"Two?" Kagaya said, confused.

"Yes, Master. Somehow this pair was able to get the Upper Moon Six spot together. From what I could tell, they were more like a demon split into two. The reason why I think this way was because to kill them, we had to behead them at the same time." Sasuke responded this time.

"I see. Well, thank you." He said while bowing.

"Wait, what? Why are you thanking us? We just did the test." Naruto was the one confused right now.

"No, you don't understand." The master lifted himself back up.
"Upper Moon Demons are extremely strong demons. They have lived for more than hundreds of years and have survived against our attempts, the demon slayers', at slaughtering them; even pillars have lost against them. The fact that you two were able to come back safe after fighting an Upper Moon is a massive achievement for all of us."

Upon hearing his words, Naruto's facial expression turned into a very bright smile. Sasuke also had a smile on his face, although much smaller. But deep down, he was just as happy because of what the master said.

"Although I must ask," Kagaya suddenly spoke again.
"How did you two come back unscathed, no major bruises or wounds, even though you fought against an Upper Moon?"

Naruto and Sasuke were desperately looking for an answer. They had agreed to keep their true identities a secret, for now anyway. So, they had to think of possibly another made-up answer to one of their master's questions. Thankfully, Naruto came in clutch, and he didn't even need to create a fake story for it.

"Like I said before, we're both avid fighters." He responded with a smile.

Kagaya could only smile back hearing Naruto's answer "I understand."

'It seems I may have to tell the pillars about this.'

.

Two days later

Naruto Uzumaki

"Naruto!" The sound of three girls went into my ears. I turned around and saw the only people that could have those voices: Naho, Kiyo, and Sumi.

"We finished your haori!" Sumi said while Kiyo was holding up a folded piece of clothing.

"Waah! Thank you very much!" I said with excitement.

I took the clothing from Kiyo's grasp. I unfolded it and held it in front of me. It was exactly how I'd pictured this to look.

"Wow! This is perfect! Thanks you three." I said while giving them a closed-eyes smile. As I opened my eyes, I could see their faces in a very happy mood. They were definitely proud of their work. Even though, I could also tell that they had a relieved feeling inside them. They were probably scared that I wouldn't like it.

To give a picture of the haori, it is a short-sleeved one that has a maroon primary color. At the bottom, there are flame patterns that go all around the bottom edges. The flames are purely colored black, as well. The cloth also goes down until below my knee, so it's quite long.

Still can't get a clear image? Just imagine my old haori from back when I fought Pain years ago. It is an exact copy of that.

"Wait here." I told the three.