BLUEGURLS FACT

1st member

Real Name:Katarina Blair ParkerStage Name:Star ParkerKorean Name:Park Seo hyunNickname:Star,KataPosition:Leader,Main Rapper,Main Vocal,Songwriter and Lead  DancerBirthdate:October 28 2005Zodiac sign:ScorpioChinese Zodiac sign:RoosterHeight:170cmWe...

Stage Name:Star Parker
Korean Name:Park Seo hyun
Nickname:Star,Kata
Position:Leader,Main Rapper,Main Vocal,Songwriter and Lead  Dancer
Birthdate:October 28 2005
Zodiac sign:Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac sign:Rooster
Height:170cm
Weight:42kg
Notionality:Half French-Half British-Australian

Star facts

-Kind
-Sweet
-Bubly
-Have a different mood
-Nice Girl
-Her position on the group is Main Rapper,Main Vocalist,Lead dancer,Songwriter & Leader.
-Before she enter at this group she is a Gamer and streamer.
-Her Birthdate is October 28 2005(I don't know happen to mom why me and noona are so close to our birthdate, its only have 5 months gap before she born me and she said it's like a condition that once in a year or I said that once in hundred years but how? She said again that she was pregnant when she get pregnant again so that's me...She get pregnant again when star noona is only 4 months on mom stomach... and she didn't want to explain to us what happen to her,so we didn't force her to explain🙂).
-She is cute girl she's my noona but you can see I look older than her cause of her height.
-She is kinda want to fight over me cause we always fight and jake oppa always get hurt because of us but I love my noona and I didn't expect that she will be my co-member and my friend to its cassey the taller than us but she is the maknae of the group.
-She is born in Ozaka,Japan but she lived in Paris.
-She have older brother and younger sister but only half.(People didn't know about that secret about them).
-She is the smartest girl in the classroom and among us.
-She is always on the top 1.
-She have crush on jungwon(leader of enhypen and co-member of jake oppa).They are same like same leader,Smartest among the member but in the grammar jake oops is so good too.
-She have a serious face.
-She don't want to talk to everybody except to her co-member but totally her bestfriend
-She have  bestfriend name Kim sunwoo but his nickname is sunoo(sassy boy of the group enhypen) he is so handsome but sometimes he is clingy.
-She have another  friend... wait it's Protective friend he is good-looking too.. his name is sunghoon  I didn't expect he is my cousin(one of the member of  enhypen)
-She have half-brother...My half brother too  his name is jake Shim he is older to us (enhypen 2)
-She have a cousin his name is niki he is Japanese boy  totally my bestfriend the naughty one(maknae of enhypen).
-Totally Star Noona is not Park her last name is Parker but she is my noona so she use my last name.
-Then she have a suitor before you can find out who is he?..... (the boy is just a chix boy.....🤔 Flirty boy but he is  kind of gentleman  that you want to be  your boyfriend by the way he is my boy best friend...he is kinda like a super protective boy,if he see me with boys he will get jealous cause they hug me but them is my friend too so after they hug me my bbf glaring at me that he want to say something and staring at me angrily but  he is not my boyfriend only for boy best friend he is not my type cause he is my bestfriend only she have a crush on my another co-member).
-She is the smartest girl in the classroom and among us... Hahaha magaling din pala ako sa Among Us