☆《𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘》☆

Another glorious morning.

Of course, morning meant you have things to do. That's the only reason as to why you love nighttime. You can excuse yourself from working such as saying: "I'll do it tomorrow." Anyone who knew you wouldn't believe a word.

'Time to roll out of bed...ughh'

(Y/N) already found the perfect spot on their bed, having to get up now would mean leaving behind the comfy space. Their parents however, would drag them out of bed if they don't come out from their room to help out the community.

"Good morning, mi flor!"

Well would you look at that, how lovely.

"Time to get out of bed, breakfast is ready." walking towards (Y/N)'s bed, seeing that they haven't prepared at all. Their father opened the curtains, letting the sunlight inside the dark room. He heard a groan after his child noticed the light flooding in, pulling the covers over their head.

Elonzo sat down on one side of their bed, hoping to get the attention of the still-asleep teen. "I know you're comfortable and dreaming that all of your work are finished, but I need you to at least eat your breakfast, Corazon." caressing their shoulder, still trying to wake them up. If he didn't, they'd stay inside until afternoon.

"....Fine...I'll get up in a few minutes."

"Mhm"

"3 minutes."

Silence filled the room for a few seconds, before the male agreed and left the room for them to change. (Y/N) pulled down the blankets and dragged their feet to their wardrobe. "Alright, what to wear today?" Fishing for a decent attire to get ready for the day, and ultimately ended up picking a comfortable yellow outfit.

The cloth was showered with brown and orange leaves; faint sprinkles of dust can be seen on certain areas. "Well hello.." dusting off the particles on the material, they smiled to themselves. "If I'm correct...he gave me this so we could match a little." a small smile crept on your features while reminiscing the memory. He had such a bright smile when he handed you the outfit, you swore he was glowing with the joy he radiated that time. Well it's not like he doesn't smile everyday.

"(Y/N)! Come eat!"

"I'll come down in a sec, Mama!"

They finished fixing themselves and went downstairs to eat. 

꒰◍ˊ◡ˋ꒱ ♡

You were greeted with the usual scenery of the town, everyone being busy doing their own chores etc. Yours was...babysitting. Of course, you couldn't really say no, as per what your mother would say, "It's always a privilege to help!" Children were alright though...as long as they weren't bawling their eyes out, you'd be able to keep your sanity. However, you did get a partner in the babysitting job, the one and only chameleon in town. Out of anyone, he's probably the best babysitter there is.

"(Y/N), over here!"

Camilo was waving at you wearing his usual outfit and signature smile. Gesturing you to come over where he was, some kids were pulling him to play a game. "Morning chameleon!" ruffling his curly locks and turning to the children, "Morning ducklings!" They responded with small giggles and beams, tugging on their clothing to catch their attention. "We wanna play hide-and-seek!" a small smirk appeared on your complexion.