🍋Accepted [Dark Choco x Trans!M!reader]

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry that- that I must annoy you so much with my silence," you muttered suddenly, catching the prince off guard. Your voice was quiet and smooth, a medium low that perfectly matched your face. "Hey, hey, no- don't apologize for anything. Like I said, I think you're amazing. My father does too, as well as all the people you've saved."

The small tears that pricked at your eyes sent a lightning bolt of sympathy through Dark Choco's heart as you stood up, turning your head to wipe them away. "I thank you for your acceptance." And with that, you returned to your station, eyes coldly staring at the window.

That was only four months ago. Before you were betrothed to Dark Choco, now becoming the second crown prince. You still had your military status, but you weren't assigned as anything but a war, tactics, and defense main general.

Your nights felt less lonely when you were in bed with Dark Choco. Sure, he was your ex-boss's son, and he had forced you into royalty because of the legally binding marriage system. Anyone, at any time, must be ready to be married to a prince or princess even if married beforehand. You had been shocked when the annual Winter Formal was held and Dark Cacao announced you as the betrothed crown prince.

You had yet to spend a "night" with him or have any sexual interaction. Despite knowing Dark Choco was supportive of your status as a trans male, you were wary of letting him into your sexual life. Was he even in love with you? Sure, his eyes sometimes lingered in areas they shouldn't. The year in which you personally worked under him had signals of his liking towards you as well. But perhaps that was lust, not love?

Either way, if he commanded you to lay with him and bare a child, you'd have no choice. Even as a soon to be royal prince, you were under the throned prince's rule. That single thought filled you with dread. Yet as the weeks passed, he never once asked for more than cuddles to sleep. His muscled arms always held your slightly toned, slim waist tight to his chest.

It came as a surprise tonight though. You had already had top surgery, removing the tissue of your had-been boobas. His hands rubbed slowly up and down your sides, the dip at your waist being the perfect spot for small squeezes. You shuddered against Dark Choco's chest, your eyes still shut tightly.

You could hear his rugged breathing, obviously turned on from the impossibly good yet accidental amount of friction you'd created early. Only five minutes ago had you been grinding into his groin, trying to desperately seek warmth under the covers. Only when his friend seemed a little too excited did you realize what you'd been doing.

You whimped when his hands slowly drifted up to your oversensitive nipples, the small circular rubs sending shocks of pleasure into your veins. You let out a strangled pant, arching ever so slightly. He let out a husky groan into your ear, hands gradually going down to hitch under the waistline of your silk sweatpants.

You didn't deny him entry way to your most vital part, his ring finger brushing lightly against your clit before experimenting with a few rubs. A choked out whine passed you throat as you huffed, chest heaving with anxiety. The sensation was new and odd, bringing little shockwaves of pleasure into your body. His hands felt... Oddly nice despite their gruff texture.

You writhed in his hold as his other wrapped under you waist, holding you as he rubbed small circles into your glistening nub. Small pants left your mouth as Dark Choco tenderly bit your neck, feathering kisses up and down your skin.

Your strangled pants from a sip of euphoria edged the prince on as he suddenly stopped, sitting up and turning you around. He lifted your chin, eyes studying your flushed face before lowering his chapped lips to yours. You accepted the kiss, eyes shutting as your hands rested on his chest. Everything felt whole, complete. Is this what unconditional love felt like?