EPISODE 19

AUTHOR'S POV 

Now it was 9 pm. Y/N was coming out of the bathroom in her shorts and tank top she came and stood in front of the mirror and was wiping her wet hair. She was confused. She looked in the mirror and stared at herself.

??: Yah lil come out for dinner.

Y/N  shifted her gaze to the one who is speaking 

Y/N: You know what you don't have manners sir, People knock on the door before entering someone's room. 

??: Again you are angry. It's not good for your skin Lil.

Y/N: Yah!! dork 

??: That's not my name. My mane is HA-EUN so you can call me Oppa. It sounds cute when you call it.

He squatted down to pat Y/N's head. As he is too tall than Y/N.

Y/N POV 

I passed by him because he irritates me a lot. I don't know where to go I am stuck. I took leave when I passed through the door I was walking when I heard a loud laugh from that dork.

I stood there.

HA-EUN:  Ha Ha HAA HAAA !! (He became red as he was laughing hard). You don't know where to go so follow me Haa Haa! shorty .. Haahaa 

Y/N: SHUT UP! 

I scolded him and followed him with the background music of feet stomping on the floor.

I got down with the help of stairs I saw That old man, lady and two dorks one was beside me and the other was sitting there.

SI-WOO: Come here princess sits down on a chair you are hungry so come quickly sit down.

I sat between dorks As she got up from her seat and walked toward me. One lady was serving me but she was stopped by SI-Woo or should I call her mom? 

[Note: Now y/n will call Si-woo mom].

Si-woo: I will serve my daughter you can go in 

HA-RIN: Mom what about me?

HA-EUN: Yah! correct your sentence like this 'what about us mom!!'(overreacting).

A little smile showed on my lips 

HA-EUN: See I made you smile 

He looked at me with his small eyes I also looked at him, in his eyes was pure happiness because of me. I was not knowing what was happening around me. All were happy, all were excited because I am in this house. I never saw this happiness in the 10 years from when my younger brother died. I was interrupted when  Mom called me 

Si-woo: Y/Niee here I made your favorite food you know what you used to eat this a lot when you were a little girl like 2 years but -

her sentence was cut by that old man.

APPA: Si-woo serve her hot food or it will become cold and our sons are hungry. you know right neve talk while eating you forgot (he finished and gulped down).

I was looking at him when she served me meat, rice, and soup, and various vegetable was in front of me on a large plate. I took my chopsticks and put a piece of fried saucy meat in my mouth and chewed it slowly. I was shocked by the taste of the flavors roaming in my mouth.

Y/N: It is so ta-tasty I like it, but I have eaten it somewhere this taste is-

I closed my eyes to remember but was disturbed by my so-called father.

APPA: This meat is made by SI-WOO (as he gave me warm smile).

But I looked away. I felt a tap on my right shoulder I looked there just to see HA-EUN I opened my mouth to scold him but he shoved lettuce filled with meat inside my mouth. I looked at him with my big eyes.