Chapter 7 》Villains

Aizawa went to go fight the villains himself, leaving thirteen with the group.

Summer began heating up her hands, just in case. Thirteen began leading the group to the front door to escape, until a black and purple mist form, in front of us.

"There is no escape for you." It said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, we are the League of Villains, I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello."

As he kept talking, Alison clenched her teeth, reaching for her pockets. Fuck, she forgot her damn phone in her bag at school!! Now she can't contact her parents!

Kirishima and Bakugou jumped in to attack, Alison gasped when every around her changed. She fell to ground, and looked around. Did that Warp guy teleport her to a different area in USJ?!

Alison stood up, she was in a wrecked down city. She activated her quirk, lifting up, large broken pieces of buildings and glass.

She knew she wasn't supposed to use her quirk without permission from her professor but she didn't care.

She walked out the alley way, until she got hit hard on the side, making her fly to the ground. It was from a stone ball, she hears a female laugh behind her.

It was a villain, form stone balls in her hands. Alison groaned and stood up, "Sorry sweetie, but I was told to kill someone so All Might could---"

She was caught off by being lifted up. Alison threw her far away, to the other side of the building. She laughed and hear explosions, fighting and fire...

The fire was closer to her so she began running towards it. Alison sees Kyllie Satori fighting a big and tall man who it launching missiles out his arms. He laughed as Kyllie flew in the air, trying to dodged them.

She breathed at blue flames towards him, but he somehow managed to hit her, making her fall the the ground, breaking her wrist.

She growled, clenching her sharp teeth. Flames coming out of her mouth. She was about the open her wings again, but the man shot another missile, straight towards her, it was a bigger one..

Alison quickly activated her quirk, stopping the huge missile. She tired to hold it as she looked down at Kyllie, "Get up, hurry!" She said, Kyllie listened, standing and standing behind Alison.

Alison flipped the missile towards the man, and she threw the missile hard one the ground right in front of him. It exploded, knowing the man was probably injured or killed.

Alison looked at Kyllie who was holding her wrist, "Shit... I need to pop it back in place." Alison said.

Kyllie hesitated, "What---" Alison used her quirk to snap Kyllie's wrist in place. Kyllie roared, sounding like an actual dragon! Her tail then smacking Alison in the face..

//Summer\\

Summer was warped into the fire building with Ojiro, she fought villains, basically giving them really bad burns, burn that tore their skin.

"Ah! Summer!" Summer froze, she turned around, seeing a scrawny-skeleton like man... She froze, it was her father, Kurayami..

 She froze, it was her father, Kurayami