"Fine, little sister." His arms crossed behind his blue locks while his eyes sweep over the black fukuro, leaning against the side of the table.

"You want me to bring it back with me?"

The petite girl's eyes flashed, "No need, brother. You can go," she urged.

Kenji sighed, before he raised himself. 

The sounds of chair being drag on the floor echoed in the library.

"Oops," Kenji let's out a fake apology seep into his voice.

Tomoe glanced at her brother with a cold gaze of exasperation, "Don't make a noise or I'll get kick out because of you."

His hands raised in the air, his eyes looking so innocent as Tomoe coldly glare at him.

He sweat dropped," Fine, I'm sorry. Is that enough?"

The young female snapped her attention towards the book she hold, not giving a reply to her sibling.

The male sighed.

"Okay, I'll leave you to study here." He cleared his voice as Tomoe boredly glance at him, 'Little brat!'

Kenji exhales, the irritation slowly cooling off in his eyes, "I'll inform the old man so you don't need to worry about him—pulling you to the dojo to train."

The sister calmly sighed, head turning to Kenji as she smiled softly at him, "Thanks, brother."

The older sibling grinned, his hand ruffling the top of Tomoe's head," Your welcome."

"Now, get out of here."

"Some nasty attitude you got there, kid."

Tomoe rolled her eyes, her lips turned into a cold smirked," I know, I'm a bad bitch."

...

A few hours passed, the small girl stretches her arm after studying the subject of mathematics.

Letting out a tired sighed, her eyes facing the white ceiling; leaning her weight against the sturdy chair, she blankly blinked her sleepy eyes.

She moved her hands inside the pocket of her gray hoodie, her black short covers her mid thigh and a knee-thigh dark socks to hide her legs.

Slowly, she straightened herself and stood up. Gathering the book into her arms, she proceeded to return it to the bookshelf that's labeled for math.

Across from her vision, she noticed some blonde girl in a junior high uniform; the short-haired female noticed Tomoe staring at her and she simply smiled at her, out of politeness.

The ravenette shrugged, wanting to take a study break. She decided to explore the library as if to relieve her boredom in this boring place.

But before that, she makes sure to bring her bag and the fukuro [weapon bag] which contains the bokken. The guards didn't confiscate it, for she presented a permit paper from her principal that she was from the kendo club.