Chapter 6 (...)

A/N: so I don't know if you guys noticed I put (...) When I don't have a title to put into the parentheses haha. Enjoy the chapter loves !!

Jonathan's POV

There it was the question I've been trying to avoid. I sat there agitated for a moment when I decided to respond "that was just kyle being kyle" he stared at me with disbelief "and so that's a normal thing around here?"

I thought about his question before I started thinking of all the times I've let kyle bully me "yeah , at least for me it is, he does it when ever he feels like it" he had this worried look in his eyes before stating that 'no one should be bully by another person just because the bully "feels" like it'

He was defiantly right but I kinda just learned to deal with it; it'll probably feel weird if for one day kyle didn't bully me that's how normal it was for me.

I came back from my thoughts when he continued talking "well its sick, I mean what's even his reasons for bullying you?"

I froze for a moment thinking weather or not I should say anything but before I knew it my mouth was moving in response "because he thinks I'm gay" 'what were you saying Jonas you are gay just admit to it already'

He glared with anger at my response "so you're telling me this a**hole bullies and treat you like crap because of your sexual orientation that's just crazy!!"

I'd never imagined someone as cute as Michael getting upset but by look in his eyes he was beyond upset he was down right pissed! But what does this mean? I continued thinking to myself 'does this mean he's for marriage equality? I really hoped he wasn't sending any mixed signals'

I decided to change the conversation considering as to how mad he's now gotten about the whole thing.

He started to relax a bit, as I just dazed into his big brown eyes getting caught in his eyes just starring at me.

That's when the bell brought me back as the loud ringing noise sounded throughout the gym signaling that schools over meaning a survived yet another day in hell.

A/N: so are you guys enjoying it so far ?

I'm sooo angry wattpad doesn't let me see who's reading my book :c I just want to freaking love you guys and follow all of you lovely amazing people so much !!!
Why won't they let me love you !! Ugh

Loves if you enjoyed it make sure you vote or leave a comment you can even follow me c:
to the next chapter !

Xoxo
-Dar