"Can I do it?" You quickly walked up to the lady who had a hose in their hands.

The lady shrugged and handed you the green hose. Audrey looked worried as you started to evilly grin. She covered her face as you held down the handle for the water to start spewing out.

"It's cold!" Audrey whined.

You got closer to her and helped her wash the red out of her hair. You didn't have to get all of it off, but just a decent amount. You were almost done when Andi ran up to you with your phone in her hands.

"Hey, whoever Vermin is is trying to call you." She handed it to you as you handed her the hose to help Audrey.

You wiped off your wet hands on your sundress before answering the call. "Tom?"

"Did you know your brother invited me to his wedding?"

"He mentioned it a while ago, I didn't know he was serious." You laughed thinking your bother was crazy. "You don't have to come."

"No, I want to. It's in London, so it's not far from where I am. Are you going? It's during your filming."

"Of course I'll be there. I already talked it over, they're letting me leave for a couple of days." You walked up and down the street that was blocked off from the public for privacy during filming.

"ANDI, THAT'S COLD! STOP!" Sage yelled out.

You snapped your head over to the source of his yelling voice to see Andi spraying Sage with the hose. He charged at her making her flee and drop her weapon on the ground.

"Is everything okay over there?" Tom asked.

"Andi was hosing Audrey off and I guess she decided to spray Sage." You watched the two zig-zag around the outside of the house. Andi was surprisingly very fast.

"Why does Audrey need to be hosed down?" Tom sounded confused.

"She sneezed while on her period." You weren't paying attention to what you were saying as you said it. You were too busy watching Andi crawl underneath a truck.

"I regret my question." He was silent for a second. "How are you and your mum doing?"

That caught your attention. "I haven't talked to her since that night. Been kinda avoiding her."

"You won't be able to for too long. Not with this wedding coming up soon. Why is it coming up fast? I thought wedding planning takes months."

"That's what money gets you. People to plan it all for you. I guess they didn't want to wait."

"(Y/n), hey sorry. Are you almost done?" Timothée approached you, almost talking in a whisper to not disturb the call.

"About the wedding ... are you bringing anyone?" Tom asked at the same time Timothée was talking to you.

"Uh yeah." You answered Timothée, not noticing Tom had also asked you a question.

"When you get done they want you to head over to the beach. I'll wait over here and walk with you." Timothée headed back over to the house.

"Oh, okay. I'll see you very soon then. Bye (y/n)." Tom hung up the phone.

You nodded your head at Timothée. "Sorry Tom. Timothée was just telling me I needed to head to the beach."

There was no reply. "Hello? You there? Tom?" You pulled the phone away from your ear to see he had ended the call.

You shrugged your shoulders thinking something popped up for him and he had to go. You walked over to the house and walked down the sandy hill with Timothée towards the beach. He ran down the hill, almost tripping and rolling down the rest of it.

As you caught up, you saw all the women who were working today sitting on blankets. There were tiny tables in front of them lined up side by side.

"What is this?" You looked at Timothée who was smiling.

"The men are serving the women lunch today. Go take a seat."

You ran over next to Andi and Audrey. The men came out with cups of ice for everyone. Then one by one they handed each lady a plate of food. Sage went down the line asking what everyone would like to drink.

"Whose idea is this?" You whispered to Andi.

"It was Sage's idea."

You looked at him as he approached Audrey asking what she would like to drink. She had changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt to get out of her wet clothes. You leaned forward to look at the rest of the women who were all chatting. They seemed to be enjoying themselves, finally having a break at work. No one was doing makeup or filming anything. No one was fixing sets or props.

Timothée tapped you on your shoulder after you finished eating. You spun your head around with a questioning look. He nodded his head away from the group so you excused yourself to get up and follow him.

"What's up?"

"Remember awhile ago when I was at your house?"

You crossed your arms as you continued walking down the beach. "Yeah?"

"I haven't been able to think about anything else."

You scrunched up your face, feeling bad for what you were about to say. "Look, I'm sorry. I never should've kissed you that night. We were both drunk."

"Yes, but what if it happened when we weren't drunk?" He looked away from you and out towards the miles of sand in front of him.

"Timothée Chalamet, are you asking me to kiss you right now?"

He smiled with a little laugh. "Not right now. What if I took you out on a date?"

You stopped walking. "A date?"

"Those were the words I said." He stopped walking with you and moved to stand in front of you.

You instinctively touched your phone that was in your back pocket thinking about Tom. "I can't."

"Are you dating someone?"

"No."

"Do I have bad breath right now?" He cupped his hands over his mouth and nose and breathed into them. "I can go brush my teeth and try this all over again."

You smiled thinking he was insane. "No, you don't have to go brush your teeth."

"Do you want me to beg? I'll get on my knees right now." Timothée got down on both of his knees with his hands clasped together in the air. "(Y/n) (y/l/n), would you please go on a date with me?"

You laughed and pushed his shoulder so he would fall back. "Stop. Get up you doof before someone thinks you're proposing."

He stood back up and wiped off the sand that was now covering his pants. "What is it's not a date. Just two friends going out. I won't even pick you up. I won't pay for anything. I won't take us to get food."

"Just friends?"

"Just friends."