Chapter 4

Hyoyeon POV
"Hurry up Jessica, we have to be fast or else we'll have detention". I said as we were trying to run to class, before the bell rings.

We saw our classroom, so we opened it and and closed the door making a loud sound. Then the bell ranged. The teacher gave us detention because we were not in our sets before the bell rang.

So here is what happened, Jesica being a sleepy butt would not wake up. So we had to wake her up. I can tell you that it was very dangerous. Kids at home if you meet Jessica and she's asleep never I repeat NEVER wake her up.

So here we are in detention. Oh me and my forgetful self Exo is also in detention. Them and their stupid selves heard that we were in detention so they decided to get there way in detention. Here is what they did: they prepared a little meaning big bucket filled with gooey substance; which got dumped on the teacher.

"Baby girls,we are destined to be together" Baekhyun called out.

Please god, take me now.

Lay looks so innocent and cute just sitting there. And the way he smiles thoses dimples, Aahh so cute. What the hell am I thinking about. Hyoyeon you can't fall for someone again i will just get hurt.

Tiffany's POV

"Fany, Fani, Fani"

"What the fuck do you want Chanyeol"

He pouted which made him slightly cute.

"TIMES UP"

I heard the teacher yelling at us to leave. He did not have to tell me twice, everyone in the class ran out the room.

Authors Note
Sorry after a long time that I updated i will try too update more.

I'm sad that Yuri is dating the baesball player Oh Seung Hwan very disappointed too. But Yulhan will still go on i hope. I really really love Yulhan. Yulhan Fighting.