Chapter 25: An unfair victory

Start from the beginning

"COME AT ME AND GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU GOT! SHOTO TODOROKI!"

UA intro! :D

"What are you planning?.."

Shoto let out a short breath of confusion.. not even he knew his opponents plan, but a lot of us didn't know as well.

"What is he even trying to awake?"

"Maybe the other half of his power, either way I still need to give him another treatment, and this time a lot more than the others.."

Recovery girl said letting out a sharp breath of annoyance.
I just smiled nervously hoping she wouldn't be mad about the trouble I caused her.

"Well it does seem that the little injured one has finally landed his hit, took him long enough."

I looked back at the screen and Todoroki was laid back with his legs crouching and holding his side, but that wasn't the end since more attacks from the both of them came at once but.. a lot more violent.

"Shouldn't they try to take it a bit down..?"

I said with some visible concern for the both of them inside.

"That is not a decision for us to make, it is Cementos, Midnights and your sisters choice, tho after that fight I think she would rather let him die than save him."

"I hope she doesn't.."

Midoriya.. why, keep pushing yourself.. when you know it's gonna let to your doom.

"Why're you going this far out!"

When I took in to train you and teach you knew ways.. I never actually bothered to ask.

"Just trying to meet expectations! A smiling, dependable, cool hero-!"

What is it that makes you so determined.. to win?

"THAT'S WHAT I WANNA BE!"

And with that he slammed his fist in front of Shotos face and the force sent his body back, and in that moment it seemed that Todoroki remembered something, a piece of him that looked like it was lost for centuries..

"SHUT UP!"

he yelled as his expressions changed by the second.

"That's why.. I HAVE TO SURPASS YOU!"

..

"YOUR POWER.. IS YOUR OWN!"

..the memory, it's just like in that little memory..

"agh-"

I murmured out a sharp painful sound as my head felt like it was about to fall apart.

"Are you ok?"

"Yea.. just my head acting up all of the sudden.."

I assured recovery girl while looking at the screen. Everything went by so fast to the moment where you could see Shotos hole half on light and powerful fire.. it looked so magnificent.

But it had to come to an end when both of the opponents started to charge with full power and no control of it, and Cementos and Midnight started to put their quirks to work but Shio stood there while she watched the two students about to destroy each other.

'DAMIT SHIO FORGET ABOUT THE OTHER FIGHT AND JUST STOP THIS HOMICIDE!'

And in a flash (seriously speaking) everything went out until after a few seconds of very vivid flashing. Midoriya was out cold, against a wall barely able to hold himself up. While Todoroki shirt was burned in half and his body covered in ice.

"TODOROKI MOVES TO THE THIRD ROUND!!"

"*sight* oh dear.. well I guess I'm called for duty, I'll be back dear."

She said before leaving me alone in the nurses office.

Celeste POV:

*knock* *knock*

...

"yes?"

A low soft voice answered, and I replied

"Is a low visitor as I allowed to come in and check on the dashing injured hero?"

"pfft- *chuckle* of course."

I opened the door and stepped in slowly and carefully as I closed the door.

"I thought you were watching the next battles, what made you come here, Celeste?"

"After seeing your fight with that guy? Who wouldn't want to check up on you."

They smiled, and said.

"I'm getting better, that is the only way I know to put it in a happier way."

I paused, they looked pale and the bandages around them didn't help. But I decided to take their word for it.

"I bought you some food, hopefully it helps.."

"Aahh~ Thank you!"

They flapped their arms up and down before they could reach the bag I carried filled with food I thought they might like.

Time skip»»»

"Mmmm~ thank you Celeste."

"No problem at all, I hope you're feeling better after this one." 

They smiled up at me as I get everything in the bag and ready to leave.

"I'll try to leave you my number before I leave the festival."

I leave a kiss on their forehead and reached for the door.

"I'll see you later lil cousin."

"Byeee!"

Screaming a goodbye while throwing their arms up, everything felt so warm and nice.. I liked it.
____________________________________

Why hello there~
Well then I'm gladly not dead after all tho I might say that any type of motivation left my body but no worries cus my school is coming at an end and motivation is storing up again but don't expect good quality stories because after all this time I completely forgot how to write good stories. I do hope you understand and I'm very grateful for everyone that is reading every chapter and leaving a nice comment about everything.
Hope to see you all next time bye-bye dearies~!
•((*^ ^*))•

Word count: 2059