Chapter 25: An unfair victory

Start from the beginning

"Easy now dear, you got a pretty bad hit in that round, I don't want your wound to get worse.."

"Oh, alright then I owe you, recovery girl.. wait- Where is my mask? Please don't tell me it got lost!"

"Oh hush, calm down and stay back, your mask's on my desk, it got cleaned and brought back here by All might. You're mother gave him quite an earful. Can't say he didn't needed that tho."

"Heh, yeah.."

I then noticed a television that showed the fights during the festival..and now there were the preparations for Todorokis and Midoriyas fight..

'Don't act foolish now, Midoriya'

"IS EVERYONE READY FOR THE GRAD ROUND OF THE TWO BEST COMPETITORS?! BOTH OF THEM HAVE WON ONLY THE TOP IN THIS FESTIVAL SO FAR!
BUT THE ROOM IS LIMITED FOR ONLY ONE OF THE PAIR!
ON THIS GRAND MATCH WE HAVE..
TODOROKI VS MIDORIYA!!

START!!"

As soon as the shoot was sent both of them ran at each other preparing for their fight. Todoroki seemed to be more focused on Midoriya's actions and movement, maybe because of the fight he had with me..

Maybe because I gave him what he wanted...

But just in the moment a block of Ice appeared and worked it's way towards Izuku, but it smashed the second it got closer.

'One for all.. he's getting more used to it by second.. is this, actually good for him?.."

"WHOOAA! HE SMASHED THROUGH IT LIKE IT WAS NOTHING!"

Another block of ice was sent his way..

"AGAIN?? DAMN THE KID IS REALLY HYPED UP!"

What is his plan now? He already used 2 fingers he only has 6 more, minus two other that are still healing.. so what is he trying to risk now..

"So you're trying to stretch out the match? I'm not letting it happen, I'll put an end to this quickly."

Todorokis voice sounded through the TV..
but why, if his plan was to stretch the match, what is the reason..

"TODOROKI IS CLOSING THE GAP BETWEEN HIM AND MIDORIYA!"

Then todoroki created another ice block that start to break into pieces slowly. But he ignored this and grabbed a piece of the ice and hold it under his feet aiming it towards Midoriya.
And then a big gasp of dust and fog from the ice erupted and covered everything for a few seconds, but then it showed the two boys facing each other while Midoriyas arm was twisted and Todoroki only had ice from myself only.

"It's like he's trying to tell him or make him do something through out his actions."

.."Only defending and dodging now? You do know that it's taking a toll on you don't you? Do I should thank you.. thanks to you, he doesn't look too happy.."

Was.. all of that, just to get his father mad? Are you serious..

"TODOROKI CONTINUES HIS RELENTLESS ATTACKS! CLOUD THIS BE THE WIN TO IT ALL?"

"Who says I'm done?!"

!?
And with those final words he smashed the so called "final" attack from Todoroki with his now more bloodied hand.

"You're shivering... Todoroki."

... he reached his limit! So this is his full limit to just half of his power.
Did he wanted to bring him to his final point of his strength and try to awake something else in him?
Or is this just a moment plan..