The Avengers Experiments

PROLOGUE

3rd Person:

The woman cried out in pain, strands of strawberry blonde hair sticking to her brow. She was glowing with sweat, and her knuckles, gripping the bedsides, turned white. A nurse dabbed at her forehead with a damp cloth, then drew back when she began to groan. "I can see the head!" A doctor reported, wiping sweat off his own brow. This had been going on for 34 hours, and he was ready for a coffee break. A shrill cry broke the silence, and the new mother fell back against the pillows, weakly beaming. The doctor grabbed the baby and headed to the other room to clean her up. The second he closed the door, a pale hand gripped his wrist. "Who're are you?" The doctor demanded, before his face went blank, and he slumped to the floor, a red liquid stain growing on his coat. A pair of hands gently grabbed the child, and he smiled down on the body. "I am Loki, of Asgard. And I am burdened with glorious purpose." Then he walked away, as he heard the nurse under his control give the lie. "I'm sorry, the baby just died."

1943:

"Shh...it's going to be ok..." Steve cooed to the little rosy bundle in his arms. The baby cooed, her little blue eyes dancing. Steve stroked his baby daughter's hair lovingly, trying to stay awake. He had just lost his connection to Peggy, and didn't want to lose his baby girl. He held her closer, wanting to keep her warm, alive. His eyes, not obeying his screaming brain, fluttered closed, and the last thing he remembered seeing was his baby daughter's sweet face.

A man dressed in green, with gold armour, materialized in the sinking remains of the HYDRA ship. Walking to the captain's seat, he scowled down on the unconcious Captain America. "I won't kill you yet. I have honour." Then he gently lifted the bundle in his arms away. "Hush, little Lokidaughter. Everything's going to be alright." He smiled. "As soon as the Avengers have met their ends and I rule Midgard." Then he disappeared with the baby nestled in his arms, returning to another stolen child, returning to seek revenge on the Avengers.

;)

Everyone applaud for this amazing Prologue written by hulkfreak13. We are writing this book together. so how you liked it. Please vote and comment. BYE