School is hell on earth

The Trio were currently in the Hotel room Hope compelled for them

The Trio were currently in the Hotel room Hope compelled for them. Discussing theories as to why the locator spell failed.

"I mean we tried everything I don't know why it didn't work it was like you didn't exist." Josie said.

"Maybe it's cause I don't," when Hope saw the confused look on the twins' faces she explained her theory further, "well not here anyways. We technically don't exist in this timeline. We weren't even born yet."

"So if any of us get kidnapped again, we can't do locator spells, great." Sarcasm in Lizzie's voice. After a moment of silence Lizzie went to take a shower and Josie decided to ask Hope the question that's been on her mind ever since they got back.

"Hope," she started, looking to Hope's direction, "you could've easily escaped that place why didn't you?"

"Well, I was injected with wolfsbane and vervain so I wasn't at my fullest strength. And I couldn't risk using magic around Elena." She hesitated before continuing, "and...a part of me wanted to just see my uncle..alive... I don't care what that does to my existence."

"Hope, we get you want to see your family, we really do. But how do you think we'll feel if you just whammed yourself out of existence?" Josie asks.

"Maybe it's for the best. I ruined my family, I ruined always and forever. If it weren't for me, my dad, mom and uncle still would've been alive." Hope says, but before Josie can comfort her she realizes something.

"Wait, how the hell did they know to inject me with vervain and wolfsbane?" Hope questions, "that Rose girl was going on about someone. Josie, do you think it's possible that someone else got thrown back in time aswell?"

"It's a possibility, if so, we need to be extra careful." Hope nods.

⚜️

  "I seriously don't see why we have to go to school, it's a waste of time." Lizzie complained.

The trio were on their way to school and Hope and Josie were the only ones excited. They've never been to a normal school before and Hope was just happy to get her mind off of their time travel situation and the fact that her dad, mom and uncle are alive and she can't do anything about it.

"Well, Lizzie, we could use a distraction and you could use some education." Hope snarked.

Lizzie stopped in her tracks, "are you seriously calling me dumb?"

"Yes." Hope replied, with a casual smile. Lizzie just scoffed and began to walk again.

The trio stopped at the entrance of Mystic Falls High, "well, this is it." Josie said.