The truth.

It had been a confusing few days for genya. He was trying to sort out his feelings and had forgotten about his training. As he wondered around hopelessly he noticed someone. Muichiro. He couldnt face him right now, not in this state atleast, he liked muichiro but muichiro liked someone else. He was sure of it. He tried to run away but before he could muichiro was in front of him. Genya felt himself freeze.
"Hey do you want to hang-" but before muichiro could finish his sentence genya cut in.
"Sorry I cant I've got training to do bye." Genya hates how monotone his voice was but he couldnt help it. Is this what heartbreak feels like? Because genya hated it. He felt muichiros eyes on him as he turned the corner and left. He had to tell someone about this. Who that person would be he didnt know. Mitsuri? No she would probaly end up telling someone by accident. Gyomei? No hes not the best when it comes to love. Maybe he should just tell muichiro his feelings, so they can go there separate ways. Genya was stuck, he didnt know what to do. He decided to have a day of despite just telling muichiro he would go train. He soon found himself lying in bed, staring at the ceiling. His mind was racing with thoughts until he heard a knock on his door. He opened it to see muichiro again. For the second time today he froze. But this time it was because muichiro had wrapped his arms around him embracing him in a hug. Muichiro started talking, his voice came out muffled because of his face in genyas uniform.
"What's wrong with you? You've been acting wierd all day, you even lied to me. Did I do something wrong?" The words hit genya like a truck. He soon found himself crying. By now muichiro had shut the door and made him sit on a chair. Genya had to explain everything now.
"Muichiro you know when you said you liked someone?" Genya felt himself pause as he saw muichiro nod.
"Well...who is that person?" Genya felt like his heart was about to pop out of his chest. He saw muichiros eyes widen a bit but then quickly his mouth turned into a big smile.
"Its you. Your the one I like genya."

Word count: 400 😊