when i dont remeber you

I awoke in a chair stiff, getting up I stretched and took a shower, it felt like something was off, but ignored it, I got dressed, "dimka!!!!" he was in the room ina few secs.

"yes rose?" he said, he looked worried. "where's yuki?" his eyes widned and he smiled with so much love, he pulled me in and hugged me and kissed my forehead.

I felt so loved, " they left to to see codys parents.....they won't be coming back....." I pulled away,tears forming, "why aren't they coming back?"

"they didn't want to be around when the war comes....and they said that they couldn't stay here any longer." a few tears slippped pass me. "b-b but they will visit!!! my dear rosa!" he said, in a rush.

"really dimka? yay!!!!!!" I hugged him the rushed back down stairs to see john, I haven't talked to him...well it feels like ages.

"yo john!!! wass up?" I said hugging him and running off to go eat, I was so hungrey.

*dimitris p.o.v*

she ran off, so she doesn't remeber cody......its a miracle....smiling again, and acting like herself. but she will one day realise that yuki and cody will not ever, ever, come back, when yuki left to tell his parents, he called and said, 'i can't come back and look you in the face like every thing is alright, I'm sorry, but I'm not coming back.' was the message on my phone.

I didn't blame them.....they were best friends, and I did kil him, I would do the same,

if this plan didn't work we would have to bring cody back, and that's the last thing I want to happen.

thank the lords, now I can tell rose I love her, tell her after marrige I want to turn her, and have kids and live forever together.

I can't wait untill the 27th of this month, its her birthday and that is when I will tell her.