Chapter 15: I Love You

*previous chapter*

"Everyone alright?" asked Gi-hun. We all nodded.

"You okay?..." asked Sae while she caress my cheek. "Yeah, I'm okay. Are you?" I asked and she just nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*present chapter*

Y/n's POV;

The guard opened the door and led us back to the hallway. While on the way, I noticed Sae-byeok limping.

"Hey, are you sure you're okay?" I asked once again. "Yeah, I-I... my feet hurts from all the standing and jumping without shoes... I think I might've stepped on one of the broken pieces of the glass" she smiled.

She looks pale but I guess... if that's what she says...

I nodded. "We'll check later, okay?". She smiled and thanked me.

Once we entered the main room Gi-hun hurriedly walked to Sang-woo and they started arguing to each other.

The room was empty, just four beds were left...

I walked to my bed with Sae-byeok and I let her lie down for a while. "Let me see it" I said and checked under her feet. It looked fine. Nothing was there...

I looked up at her and saw her hissing in pain. "Does it hurt?". "No, not anymore...I think I should just rest a little..." she sighed. I nodded and sat beside her.

"Is it my fault that you're here?" I heard Gi-hun say, angrily.

"Wow, it's the first time I see him get mad..." I whispered and Sae-byeok let out a small chuckle.

The alarm blared and the big metal doors opened with five guards entering the room. Four of the circle guards were carrying a small sized box that looks like the coffin but with circle, triangle and square on it.

"Players, we sincerely congratulate and commend you all for successfully making it through the first five games" announced the square guard.

"The four of you are now the finalists and as such, we have prepared a special gift for each of you."

"Before we reveal the gift, please take a moment to change into the outfits we have brought."

The guards handed us our boxes and they opened the door to the bathroom.

I stood up with Sae and made our way to the bathroom.

On the way, Gi-hun called my name. I looked at him and he said "Do you have a minute?". I looked back at Sae and she just nodded. "I'll change first. Just come when you're done talking" she smiled.

"Okay, but I won't be long. I promise" I said, nodding.

"Take your time" she said before making her way to the bathroom.

Sae-byeok's POV;

"Take your time" I said and made my way to the bathroom.

Thank God for Gi-hun... He's a lifesaver...

I just don't want y/n to worry about my wound.. Yeah, it hurts like hell right now... ugh...

I went inside and locked the door. I quickly went to the sink and took off my sweater and t-shirt.

Oh wow, it's a bigger glass than I thought... good thing she didn't notice...

I pulled it out at once and dropped it on the sink. "Agghhhh....ssssssss" I washed my face and tear a piece of clothing from my t-shirt, wrapping it around my wound.