Our First Love Meeting

For hundreds to thousands of years, The Holy Vampires have existed and lived under God's wing.

They weren't to disappear, rather, staying in the shadows for generations . As an example, the most known Omnipotent Household was the Choi Family. They exceeded the strength of all other vampires. Although their belief in God doesn't really make them powerful enough thus, they were working hard to make themselves look compelling. The Choi Family held their sword forward to pray.

To live, and to fight.

The God didn't mind it but instead, they were proud of his servant. After all, the Almighty Lord's blessing didn't go to waste. When other Holy Vampires saw the Choi Family's enthusiasm, they felt motivated to become stronger as well. This is the reason Holy Vampires were the strongest Vampires of all classes.

The Holy Vampires respect the Choi Family, not only because they were strong but were also the one to step forth to this side with God for strength's blessing which let other vampires walk ahead with them. Just like a noble or like a knight, but actually a priest. Who would expect that a fragile vampire before became the strongest yet holiest vampire?

Holy Vampire might be supreme at strength but, they had hidden under God's wing while the time moved on and high technology was created. That's why they are big dummies when it comes to technology and knowledge. In short, they are just like those grandpas and grandmas who can't use the newest technology. This makes it kind of easy to spot a Holy Vampire. A young man who doesn't know how to use an elevator? Yeah, that's a Holy Vampire. A few young men using a ladder to fix lights? Yeah, those are Holy Vampires, for sure.

But even though they are big dummies, they are still praying and dedicating themselves to God and the existence of Vampires. And they won't stop fighting with the hope they had with their weapons and fists. To the end of their life—

*CLAP*

"Oh~ hello, kind Uncle Choi Han, you there~?" a voice snapped Choi Han from his daydreaming.

"Ah, Yes, Cale-nim! Sorry, I was spacing out too much," the older one apologized while bowing to Cale.

The younger one turned his back and walked on, then glanced at his friend again, "If you need help, just ask. Well, I know you're pretty bad at technology stuff," Cale said, while he starts walking again. Choi Han nodded happily after hearing his friend's words.

Choi Han, who inherited Holy Vampire blood, was the successor of the Choi Family. And also... his friend Cale Henituse's assistant. He and Cale have been friends since Cale was a kid, while he was a teenager. Cale Henituse, the first son of the Henituse Household, who also had Storyteller vampire blood flowing in him. The first son of Henituse should be the successor of the Household but unfortunately, Cale denies it and instead, he gave the position to his little brother.

They both know each other so well, moreover, Choi Han noticed that the younger one likes money rather than fame.

Apparently, Cale and his nephew, Choi Jungsoo, are the same age. No wonder they were close (Cale won't admit it). The younger ones had been together since they were high schoolers until they're adults. They don't really work together currently, but they meet each other regularly every week.

As for Choi Han, he actually doesn't go to work. In other words, he has never been working when he turned adult. Instead, he practices fighting with his sword every day. Not until Cale invited him to work with him at a human's work apartment. He doesn't mind working with Cale, after all, he is the only vampire that Choi Han is close to. He's so grateful that Cale is his friend. Unless for one person.... Uh, better not talk about that child. That 'annoying child'.