~Monty's Ways~(SMUT)

Once you saw Moon asleep you left the daycare leaving moon asleep alone you then wanted to play golf since it was a hobby for you. You then Went to gator golf you saw it was empty, so you continued doing golf. As you were playing golf you heard a stomp but you kept playing golf because you thought it was just something random, but you then felt two hands on your waist you thought it was moon so you started moving you hip's side to side ~Monty Pov~  When I was going to go clean the golf place I the pretty new worker I decided to go to her I then placed my hands on her hip's she felt really soft~ ~End of Pov~ "Hey Moon~"   "moon? I'm Monty sweetheart~"   "OH- uhm hi sir I mean Monty-"    "What's a pretty doll doing in dangerous place like here~?"    "Just doing g-golf..."     "How about something other than .... golf~"   ~Once I heard him say something other than golf, I swear I almost choked When he said that~   "Uhm what do y-you mean??"    "Oh, you know what I mean...~" *NSFW AHEAD!!*   ~He then Started to unzip his pants all you saw was his member he then took off your shirt and pants he then saw your face turning red after all you had a crush on him only because he looked handsome, he then took off your pantie's and put his member in you slowly one he went inside you, you let a small moan out~ "ahh..~!" ~He then started going faster when you moaned~ "Ahh~!!"   "I-I'm going to cum~!!"  "Faster~!!" ~He then came in you and you were breathing heavily while he groaned~  "Nice cock~"  "thanks superstar~"  "I think its almost 8:00 already"  "alright get changed and at the end of the day come to my room *wink*"  "ok, cya!" ~you then put on your clothes and walked to the daycare but when you arrived you saw moon at the door~  "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN Y/N??!!"  "I was just bored so I was walking around"  "oh-" 

Hey guys, so uh i might finish the rest there will be 3 more chapters i hope you enjoyed this so far!