~The needy sun~

~You then woke up in a chair tied up you then also heard some one saying hello it sounded familiar the voice...isn't it sun?!!~  "Hello, sunshine~!"  "What the actual fuck sun why the hell am I tied up"  "oh MAYBE BECAUSE MOON TOUCHED YOU!!"   "And what's your point?"  "I like you y/n! Why couldn't you tell??"  "well I didn't know you?"  "Know you do~"  "not at all i dont even know your name!!"  "Its SunDrop sunshine~"  "don' fucking call me sunshine your dick"  
"wo-hoo-hoo playing hard huh?"  "who said i was whore"  "watch your language miss!"  y/n Pov: "what the hell is he crazy or somthing??!! I thought he was nice.. but why am I feeling shy?!! oh don't tell me I like him he is really crazy dude" ~end of Pov~  "What the hell do you want?"  "you~"  "Are you kidding me i just had sex with a moon guy I can barley feel my legs bro do i have to go threw this again, plus its almost time for the kids to come inside~"  "shut up.." ~time skip~ ~later the kids came running inside the doors with two other people? it was a alligator and a wolf I think?~ Roxy: Hey monty who do you think that girl is? Monty: No idea but she looks pretty.. Roxy: MONTY!  monty:heh.. sorry  sun: oh hey guys? you hear to join the kids  roxy: hell no last time they almost ripped my ears out  sun:atleast they are still there?  roxy: anyways who's the new girl?   sun: Oh shes y/n  monty: well damn she looks hot..  sun: MONTY SHUT UP  monty:fineeee ~time skip to end of the daycare~ monty: anyways me and roxy gotta to charge up roxy: yep cya sun!  sun:bye!  "now what to do with you..~"  "you know what you can do turn off the lights and shut the fuck up is that good enough?"  "aren't you a rough one~"  ~Time skip to the lights turning off~ moon: hey! " oh hey thanks for saving my life the sun whore is annoying.."   "i know right he so greedy and child-ish" "ima be doing some paper work alright? don' distract me"  "ok!" ~moon then sat in the play structures and fell asleep while I was having  peaceful time~ tbc..

OK SO IMIGHT NEVER FINISH THIS WHY YOU ASK BC IM LAZY :)