Mister Sim

Jungwon wasn't at ease. Since Heeseung's weird reaction to that mister Nishimura, something felt off.
It was as if Jungwon had an itch in his brain that he obviously couldn't scratch.

The thing was the tailor hadn't mentioned him anymore. Nothing else had happened in the last two days. However, that didn't change anything for Jungwon. He knew Heeseung had lied, and that had shattered his trust.

"I'm sure he has a good reason to lie, but it upsets me" finally said Jungwon, unable to fall asleep.
"Will you let this go already?" asked Sunoo, sleepy from their hard day at work.

He was tired of hearing his twin complain about it and making weird theories about the secret talk their boss had had with the earring man.

"You know I won't" replied Jungwon, calmly.
"I'm not used to it" commented Sunoo. "Usually, I'm the crazy and stubborn one, not you. Where is Jungwon The Voice Of Reason gone?"

Jungwon chuckled in his bed.

"Please come back soon Jungwon The Voice Of Reason, I miss you" added Sunoo in a chuckle.

Maybe I'm too obsessed with it.
Sunoo is right.

-

The next morning, Sunoo woke up tired. He had slept enough, however not well at all. He growled a bit, rolling in his blanket.

"We have to get up" gently said Jungwon.
"Why do you have to wake me up everyday?" asked Sunoo, hiding his face on his pillow. "Why can't you forget to wake me up just once? I take it back, I don't miss Jungwon The Voice Of Reason anymore."
"I'll let you sleep on Sunday" chuckled Jungwon.

Sunoo sighted and finally got up. If he wanted to have time to eat breakfast, it was now or never.
Useless to say this was motivating enough.

-

"How long do you think we're going to train on pan-" started Sunoo, as they were arriving at the workshop.
"What is it?" asked Jungwon, surprised that his brother hadn't finished his sentence.

However Sunoo didn't need to answer, Jungwon noticed a second later that there was a customer inside.
Are we late?

That thought terrified both brothers. They couldn't be late on their first week.
The headed inside, ready to apologize for an hour.

As soon as the entrance door opened, the customer turned around, surprised.

"Let me introduce you to my apprentices" said Heeseung, walking towards them.

The customer looked at them closely, as if he was trying to decide wether or not he liked them. Fortunately, this doubt didn't last long. Soon enough a wide smile spread on his lips and he looked a lot friendlier.

"Good morning boys" he said.

His voice was charming and had a little something different.

He's not from here.

The twins greeted him politely as they had been taught to.

"I heard you met my... brother the other day" he said.

His brother?

"Mister Nishimura" added Heeseung, seeing the confusion on their faces.
"Oh, yes" replied Sunoo. "Nice to meet you as well, sir Nishimura."

The latter slightly twitched.

"You can call me Sim, it's easier like that" he added.

"You can go downstairs, I'll meet you there" said Heeseung, quickly looking at them.
"It's alright, I have to go anyway" said Sim. "We'll see each other soon either way."

Heeseung guided mister Sim towards the entrance and opened the door for the latter, a beautiful smile on his face.

Sunoo didn't mean to, but he caught Sim doing something kind of weird in that context. He tried looking at Jungwon, to see if he had seen it as well, unfortunately the latter was looking at Heeseung.

"To the hems boys" said Heeseung, walking down the stairs.

The atmosphere felt quite heavy during the morning. Sunoo wanted to speak with his twin in private, however that wouldn't be possible until lunch.
Heeseung, usually talkative, worked in silence.

"Hum" said Jungwon, tired of this tension.

Heeseung lifted his face, silently questioning his apprentice.

"Excuse me for asking, Heeseung, but is it me or is there something going on?" asked Jungwon.

Sunoo's jaw dropped. Never had he seen his brother speak likewise.
Heeseung sighted.

"I..." started Heeseung before stopping to think.

Jungwon's question had started a lot of thinking apparently. Heeseung seemed concentrated, as if every single word he would use had to be carefully thought of.

"You guys might be too smart, aren't you?" he said, more to himself than to them. "What have you noticed?"

The twins looked at each other, confused.

"Well, we were wondering about the deal you made with mister earrings, I mean, mister Nishimura" said Sunoo.
"You insisted on us watching you interact with customers, so it felt like there was something different happening with mister Nishimura. You asked us to go downstairs. As you did today" explained Jungwon.

Heeseung chuckled. He put the shirt he was working on down and walked closer to them.

"You are right, there was something different happening there" he finally admitted.

Jungwon opened his eyes wide. He was right all along!

"However, I cannot tell you what it was about" added the tailor.

Sunoo was ready to reply, however he decided against it.

"It'd put you in danger" whispered Heeseung before going back to his sewing machine.

-

Sunoo practically jumped out of the store at noon, closely followed by Jungwon. As soon as the door closed behind them, he grabbed his brother's arm and let a high pitch scream out.

"You first" said Jungwon.
"Have you noticed what mister Sim did before leaving the store?" he asked, not waiting for the answer. "He BIT his lower lip while looking at Heeseung!"
"Wow really?" asked Jungwon in shock. "Cause I saw Heeseung blushing when he said goodbye."
"So there IS something going on between him and mister Sim!" shouted Sunoo, soon elbowed by his brother.

"Sorry, I got excited there" added Sunoo.
"Did you notice something else?" asked Jungwon.
"No" replied Sunoo, already proud of his lip biting clue.

Jungwon smirked a little, he enjoyed being mysterious.

"Heeseung had the same expression on his face today as the one he had Monday morning, with Sir Park" he finally explained. "The same charming tone, heart eyes and mostly flirty smile."
"Do you mean?" started Sunoo.
"I think we both know what I mean" replied Jungwon, laughing.