Tomioka Giyu x Self-Conscious Reader

You and Tomioka were both known for being distant and cold so no one could tell your what you were feeling at any specific moment. The thing is, since you and giyu were so similar you both always knew what the other was feeling. When they were happy, sad, angry, any emotion.

One day you had been lying in bed all day sleeping. There was a meeting that day, but knowing your situation kagaya let it slide. The others, of course not knowing this, bother Giyu to go get you.

"My children..." Kagaya calmly spoke. Everyone immediately bowed and stopped talking. "Y/n won't be attending this meeting. She's not feeling well." He explained, some of them looking at him, eyes laced with worry.

Others looking at him as if he'd just spoken another language. To everyone's surprise you appeared looking tired and ill. Giyu was on missions before this so he hadn't gotten the chance to see you before the meeting.

You heard sanemi say a snarky comment about you but instead of beating his ass like usual you ignored him and bowed down next to Giyu. "Sorry for being late master.." you said.

"I was just saying you weren't gonna attend this meeting and that you were free to sleep in." He answered.

My eyes widened. "That's disrespectful master, I would never do that on purpose." I told him.

"Giyu," He called for him. "Take Y/n back you hee estate and please stay with her." Kagaya told him.

Giyu nodded then picked you up bridal style and ran away. "Giyu! We have to go back it's disrespectful to leave the meetings! What if there's something important!!" I said.

"Master told me to take you so it's okay." He said nonchalantly. I sighed accepting that I couldn't go back.

When we finally made it back to my estate he put me in my bad then sat next to me. "So what happened?" He asked.

"What happened?" I repeated, confused.

"You have bags under your eyes and you look sad." He said.

I sighed and just decided to open up. "Do you think I'm getting to big/small?" I asked. His eyes widened in shock and I tucked my knees into my big/small frame.

"Of course not. Regardless of that, you're going to gain/lose wait no matter what you do. You should accept your body because you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen and you can't change my mind."

"But I'm-" I started. "No 'buts' " he interrupted. I pouted for a second before moving to him and hugging him.

"I'm sorry I caused you to miss the meeting." I mumbled. He sighed. "It's okay. As long as the master doesn't care it's fine."

He moved over to lean back and pulled me into his lap. I blushed but complied. I buried my head in his chest and relaxed.

For the rest of that night we cuddled. Every now and then he would whisper something about how I'm perfect the way I am and how I'm beautiful.
———————————————————————————
510 words. Sorry that it's shorter then usual guys 😭😭