Family reunion

She looks at him and smiled "when your family coming" He smiled "they will come in seven days in a week." He looks at her "I thought you said day ago will be in 4 days" He looks at her "i said seven days but let me check my calendar." He looks at the calendar and went back "up that right it's four days now since we were in Italy longer. I hope you will like my family." He smiled at her She smiled "I'll of course " she kissed his cheek " so do you decorate the house for the day or no" He smiled at her "yes I do decorate the house." He looks at her then went to open up the closet where he keeps all his decorations She smiled "well I wanna decorate it so I have other ideas" He smiled at her "oh really babe." He looks at her She smiled nodding " if you don't mind" He smiled "of course I don't I used these decorations so much it good that we have a change." He looks at her She smiled happily "ok I'll order some stuff online to use." He smiled at her "that's good and we should also order food that we will eat at this family reunion." He looks towards her "what food babe," He looks at her "well it's usually stakes and when we became vampires it was same as stake contain blood before it is cooked." He smiled "oh ok umm row meat"

He looks "before we were changed we cooked it when I had a fiancé we cooked it to make her comfortable so I guess we can cook it again since my family is meeting you for the first time." He smiled "no.. it's ok I guess I can cook it to myself only you can eat row meat I guess I used to see that with you" He look at her "when we went to the restaurant the food we ate was cooked and it's fine we can eat it raw or cooked but we will eat it medium rare which is half raw and half cooked." He smiled "ok honey" she smiled He looks "so our family reunion will be one to remember not only is my family meeting you but learning your pregnant." He smiled She smiled "yes babe" He looks at her "so let decorate this place amazing." He smiled back at her "well the order will arrive tomorrow babe" He smiled "that's good I don't decorate until the day of the reunion so it's all good." He looks towards her She smiled "I'm so hungry and it's getting late" He smiled at her "so let order something in babe." He looks at her "ok I want pizza " she laid on him putting her head on his lap He went online and order pizza with drinks "I guess we're going work tomorrow" He looks at her "if you want to or we can take tomorrow off to be well rested for the next day."

He smiled "the next day we will decorate the house so we can go tomorrow it's ok" He smiled at her "okay, babe I will let my V.P know I'm coming in tomorrow." He called Chrystal to let him know he be in the office tomorrow She smiled and went to washroom Then the pizza guy arrived and pressed on for bell Ryan answered the door Pizza girl:" your order sir" it was a beautiful hot girl He looks at her "thank you. How much do I owe you." She looked at him "50$ " she smirked leaving her number inside the pizza " and you can call me anytime if you feel alone" He looks at her "I won't be alone but thanks." He paid her and closed the door and put the pizza on the table She put her hand on her ear to call her before he close the door then the girl left Ella went out the bathroom "babe" He smiled at her "yes babe what up." He looks at her "nothing just starving, did the food arrived" He smiled "yes it's already here and the delivery person was trying to flirt but I shut her down." He looks at her She smiled "awww babe I see she was girl " she smiled and took the pizza opening it and found a number "there's uh number here, did you ask for her number " she looked seriously at him "No of course not she just put it and I was not sure what she was doing don't worry I was going to take it out and throw it out."

He looks at her "ok..." She sighed and start eating He eat too "I told her I'm taken so I shut her down but she wrote it before I could say anything I'm sorry babe." She smiled at him "it's ok " she throw it away " I trust you babe" He smiled "that's good babe thank you for trusting me babe." He looks at her and continue eating "don't thank me " she kissed him He kisses her back She finished eating and went to his room to sleep He finished eating and went with her She laid on bed waiting him He walk in and lay beside her "are you gonna sleep like that" He smiled "like what babe with my clothes. No I'm going to change beautiful." She looks at him "no I didn't mean that but you didn't cuddle me" He cuddle her and kiss her neck She moaned a little smiling He smiled at her "your so beautiful and sexy my princess." He looks at her She blushed happily and slept  cuddling him He fall asleep still cuddling her Next day she woke up early before him washing her face then went to make him breakfast and his coffee not letting the maid to do that He woke up seeing she's gone so he got up and walk downstairs "Babe are you down here." He looks around She smiled "good morning handsome " she put the food on the table with coffee "Good morning babe."