🏎 22 🏎

The bell rings and everyone quickly packs up their things. The last lesson has just ended and we walk out of the classroom. We didn't have our coats on and we want to walk to the exit of the school. Lando has just sent me an text saying that they are at the door. Everyone is with us because we are going to my grandparents. My parents and sisters are not going, only Lando, Max, Aarav, Niran, Ria and Steve. We are also staying there for dinner tonight.

When we walk to the door, I accidentally bump into Stacey. She immediately starts screaming. "My nail!" She yells angrily. "Sorry" I laugh. She looks at me grumpily. "Stacey, that's Julie! You have to be nice to her" says a friend of hers. Stacey's facial expression changes immediately. "Hey Julie" she says. Surprised, I look at her. "How are you?" She suddenly asks sweetly. "Uhm good" I answer. "How is Lando? Is he around?" she asks. So now I know what it's about.

I roll my eyes and turn around. I walk out of the school and give my best friends a hug. I want to walk away when the road is blocked by lots of people. "What is this?" I ask Lilly. "No idea" she replies. A boy in front of us turns around. "Lando Norris is in that car" he says. I laugh for a moment.

"OMG Lando Norris" I hear a high pitched squeal behind me, followed by a shove. I just manage to keep my balance and when I'm standing firm again I see Stacey pushing her way through all the people. I sigh and start to push myself through too, I have to get to that car at some point.

Once through all the people, Stacey is stopped by a teacher. No one is allowed to come near Lando's car. I want to go too but feel a hand on my shoulder stopping me. "We're not going to do that, ma'am" I hear a heavy voice. I turn around and look into the eyes of my history teacher. "Oh sorry Julie, go ahead" he says as soon as he sees me.

I smile at him and walk towards Lando's car. I pull open the back door. "Helloooo" I call enthusiastically. Everyone laughs and then I get in. Lando honks at the people and then we drive towards my grandparents.

After a fifteen minute drive we arrive. We get out and walk towards the door. I knock but they don't open the door. My coat is hanging over my left arm, they said it was going to be 18 degrees but by now it's 21 degrees so I'm very hot. After knocking once more, the door still won't open.

"I already know where they are" I say to everyone. I walk to the left around the house. At the back I open the gate. My grandparents are sitting in the garden with friends of theirs. "We've come at a bad time" I say as we round the corner. My grandmother is startled and almost falls off her chair. "Heyyy julie, how nice" my grandfather shouts enthusiastically. He gets up from his chair and gives me a hug. My grandma says hello too and they introduce themselves to the rest of the group.

I also introduce myself to my grandparents' friends and then we sit down. We chat a bit and around 6 o'clock we have dinner.

After dinner we go home. Back to school tomorrow.