Maddie turned back with Derrick with widened eyes, because Derrick swore up and down he didn't have another woman in the house. "Where is the bitch ?!" Maddie's voice came to nearly a ear piercing scream.

"Yea, what she said. Because I ain't trying to kill nobody tonight and break my streak, a nigga been doing good"

Londyn suddenly pushed the closet doors open and ran to Octavius, jumping behind him before Maddie lifted the knife in the air with a firm grip of the handle and started to launch towards them but stopped herself, not wanting to be shot by Octavius who stood tall between the two women. "I got you bitch !" Maddie evilly laughed and pointed at Londyn with the knife. "Watch, you better watch your back and make sure you keep an eye out for me at all times. Don't ever let me get ahold of you"

"Fuck you bitch" Londyn had the balls to talk reckless knowing Octavius would stop her from being touched. "Your husband don't love you bitch, and he got the sex tape where he admitted it, check his phone .. your son was in his crib watching us too"

"Bro what ? You fucking with a kid in the room ?" Octavius looked back at her with a disgusted look on his face. "You an embarrassment for real, that's not cool"

"Oh really ? I'll make sure I have something for your daughter too bitch" Maddie threatened. "Yeaaaaa" She laughed. "I seen you around before .. so you wait and see"

Octavius furrowed his eyebrows at Maddie after mentioning his daughter. "Aye bitch, keep that shit street. Don't talk about what you gon have for my daughter, I'll kill you if she get touched"

|| End of F.B ||

It was from Londyn, as he figured as along. But he still needed to make sure Maddie was in fact the murderer, so that he didn't kill a person that wasn't responsible. He needed his proof ...

"Nai, I'm bout to g- Nai ?" He scanned around the area for her. She was nowhere in sight after he just heard her in the kitchen. "Where you go ?"

He heard her moving in the half bathroom, a few feet away from the room he was working in. "Im in h-" Her words were cut off to the sound of her gagging.

Pushing the door open to the bathroom, he saw her leaned over the toilet throwing up. "Now I told you stop eating that cheap fast food restaurant shit. It's low qua-"

"Get out" She reached over and pushed him back out the door before swinging the door closed in his face. His statement pissed her off, it's not something that was helpful to her while it felt as if she was throwing up her insides.

He kissed his teeth and leaned against doorframe to continue "I'm just saying though baby, you gotta start listening to me. Ion be bullshittin'. I know you can't cook worth a damn but it's good restaurants around here to order from, but you chose shit like Mcdonald's, for what ?" He shrugged. "Cmon' now. Mcdonald's feeding you possum meat"

"Octavius shut the hell up, damn ! Get the fuck away from the door !" She semi yelled, becoming more aggravated the more he talked.

"Ight, and don't push me like that again" He said walking away from the door. "Ima be leaving once I get out the shower, I got a lil errand to run. You staying here"

"Octaviussss" She groaned from the bathroom hearing that she couldn't come along with him, meaning she would have to sit around and be bored until he got back.

"No. I'm serious, you have to stay"

12pm

He walked up the driveway of the married couple's home, seeing a car in the driveway indicating that someone may be home. He didn't feel like having to hold anybody at gun point to get what he needed but, whatever it takes. Holding people at gun point wasn't anything he hasn't done countless times before.