Isabela: I like someone else...

Sofia: Then why don't you tell Abuela that you don't want to marry him.

Isabela: I can't...Abuela really wants this.

Sofia: Abuela wants this, sure. But do you?

She asked, trying to remain calm to not to agitate Isabela. Isabela frowns as she hugs her knees.

Isabela: It makes no difference whether I want it or not...I have to be perfect, Sofi.

Sofia tried hard to remain calm, but she couldn't. How could she when she saw Isabela destroy her happiness to meet Abuela's expectations?

Sofia: Isa but what about your happiness? What about loving yourself?!

Sofia unwittingly raised her voice, upsetting Isabela.

Isabela: Sofia, you don't get it! I can't love myself unless I'm perfect!

Sofia was taken back as Isabela looked at her angrily.

Isabela: Being imprecise is a sign of weakness!

Isabela shook her head and covered her face with her hands. Sofia, on the other hand, noticed tears streaming down Isabela's face and carefully approached her, gently taking Isabela's hands away from her face and hugging her. Isabela leans into her touch, hugging her back and allowing tears to fall on Sofia's shoulder.

Isabela: E-emotions just get in the way...

Sofia's POV:

After Isabela calmed down she appears to have fallen asleep, I gently lay her down on her bed while brushing her hair away from her face and kissing her forehead.

Sofia: Don't worry, Isa. I'm not going to let you hurt any longer...

???: Hey she's growing flower out of her hair...

???2: Why is she like that?

???3: A Madrigal? She's a Madrigal.

???: That's not normal, right?

Isabela, a five-year-old girl, was hiding in the corner as three other children surrounded her.

???2: You're a freak!

???3: Yeah, a freak!!

Isabela: I want to run somewhere far away...

The kids laugh as they point at her repeating the world freak.

Isabela: But I'm afraid to move...

Isabela collapses into a fetal position, crying, and rests her head on her knees.

Isabela: Please...someone...

???4: Hey, don't bother her!

Isabela raised her head to see the kids staring at...Sofia!

???: Wait...isn't that-

Sofia: I recommend that you all leave right now...

Sofia glares at them as they flinch slightly.

Sofia: You don't want to see me when I'm angry...

???: She's gonna beat us up!

???3: What, no way!

???: It's true! I saw her beat up a kid that was a lot older than us at the park!

???2: We better go then!

Sofia crosses her arms and smiles smugly as the kids flee. That is, until she notices Isabela sobbing.

Sofia: Isabela, are you all right?

As Sofia approaches, Isabela wipes her tears.

Isabela: Yeah I'm fine...thank you...for saving me.

Sofia smiles at her as she gives her a hand.

Sofia: Hey, no problem! Here let me help you up.

Sofia pulls Isabela into a hug as soon as Isabela grabs her hand. Isabela was taken aback.

Sofia: I promise you that no one will hurt you as long as I'm here.

Isabela's surprised expression softens as she returns Sofia's hug.

Isabela: Thank you...