Coming to the realisation I could be in danger, I darted my eyes around, in attempt to find my weapons- or any weapons for that matter
Whose chambers dont have a least one weapon for protection?! I huffed in both confusion and annoynce and scavenged the room for any object that had a sharp edge.
Finally, I stumbled upon a dull pair of two blades - with a handle. Rather handy. Though, it wouldn't be appropriate for stabbing someone.

Before I could continue my scavange , someone threw open the door- rather abruptly.
Instantly, as if the newfound weapon was an extra limb, my hand found it's way to the grip of the handle- pulling them apart, revealing the individual blades. I placed my finger between the blades to give me a sense of proper leverage.
I really did miss my dagger.
I postioned myself infront of Clarke's limp body and assumed a defensive stance- one leg behind the other, my dominant hand holding the grip of the bladed handle as tight as possible, and away from my body.
I need to keep Clarke safe. If anything thing happened to her-
The figure that previously stood in the doorway, stepped towards me and into the light.
I took in her appearence - hoping to get a hint as to where as I was.
She was clad in tight, black jeans that complimented her toned legs perfectly. long brunnette hair pulled back into a pony tail. Her shoes that looked really odd- her foot upon a normal shoe platform- balenced upon a dagger. 'high . Heel.' Clarke had spoke about them before and how she thought that she'd be my height with them on.
A short piece of cloth- only covering her to just above her navel- her exposed stomach paler than the rest of her body- as if it had never been exposed to the sun before. I wondered if she was trying to impress Clarke. Or me. If the prior, I wouldnt be suprised. Clarke was stunning. But Clarke was mine.
Putting the dots together, I gathered that Clarke knew this girl and was probably living with her. My heart sunk. Was Clarke- dating her?
The slightly shorter girl edged forward before saying.
"So.. it worked huh" she said in a shocked voice.
Realising I was familiar with that voice, I started to ponder where from.
Rayden. No.
Rayson. Nope.
Raven!
Pretending I hadnt just figured out who she was,and knew who she was as soon as she had entered, I decided to get answers.
" what is it you mean, Raven" I asked, in my regular voice, aware I was intimidating from Raven's change of expression.
" ya know, I have no idea what she saw in you" She spoke, voice laced with a toxic venom." Your so..." Raven stopped to think of a word she thought fitted me- as if I was the first of my kind.
"bland" she finished
Ignoring her feeble attempt at getting to me ( though I wondered if what she said about Clarke was true- 'what she saw in you' past tense?!).
I fixed her with my death stare -as if I wasn't dressed as a maid.
" what did you mean by 'it worked" I questioned.
" I mean, you died bitch and then resurrected cuz im Jesus" she spoke, attempting to be funny- it didnt work- at least not for me. I was only futher confused.
" oh, and by the way, your deathstare isnt as scary when ur wearing rags" she mocked.
Finally, I retracted my arm- once I had confirmed mentally that she lacked the guts to attack. I assumed a normal standing postion.
Raven scoffed before barging past me and taking a b- line to Clarke's unconcious form.
NO! Not Clarke.
I immediatly stood in her way, folding my arms as I did so.
"Do not touch Clarke" I uttered between my gritted teeth.
Raven mocked fear before saying the words that only appeared in my night- mares.
"Chill out, wArrIoR" she mocked with a stifled chuckle " She's mine, Clarkey is my girlfriend"
I wanted to scream. I wanted to shrivel up and die.
Upon seeing the defeat in my eyes, she continued her boast
" yepp, commander ur've been gone a longgg time" the older girl continued. " infact, and don't tell her, we are actually going to get engaged!!" The girl- I had come to distaste- spoke before pulling out a velvet cast from within her back pocket.
" take a look" the girl called- as if a siren.

My brain said no- it could be a bomb for all I knew. But my heart said yes. Infact it pleaded with all its might to see the ring that would be placed on the finger of the girl I loved so.
I grabbed the case from the older girls fingers and opened it- almost greedily.
Inside lay the most cliche ring I had ever seen. A silver band- with a crystal placed messily atop.
I tried extra hard to keep my stoic deamour at this. Now this was something I found fuuny.
"Right, well I do not believe you speak the truth Raven and so I shall ask Clarke herself once she arises" I spoke calmy before tossing the case back carelessly towards Raven's direction.

Her nostils flared- her fists clenching at her side and she attempted to catch it but missing, miserably.
Pathetic, I thought.
"We have been dating since your measly ass has been gone, I think we deserve some privacy" she snarled once she had recovered from the embarrasment.
Of course I didnt belive the rubbish she was spouting but still some part of me wondered if she wasn't lying. I mean, I wouldn't be suprised if Clarke was dating Raven- she was quite pretty and Clarke also spoke so highly of her.
Remebering the question,I got a painfull knot in my stomach, as if someone had wedged their sword between my guts and suddenly twisted it- violently.
Every inch of my body was on high alert- not trusting Raven with Clarke's unconcious form, and so I stayed.
" like I said, I shall confirm your therories once she wakes" I declared.
"Whatever" the older said with a roll of her eyes and a iritated exhale.

Raven then glanced at Clarke- her gaze unligering - and tuned on her heel to leave.
However, before she exited the small room, she spoke.
"Ya know, me and her have " she started making scissor motions with her hands, causing me to become bewildared- I'll ask Clarke later I agreed mentally.
" more times than u can count" she taunted, with a coniving smirk upon her lips.
Right. Whatever that means.
Back to Clarke.

Guysss. Please tell me if this is shit or not cuz i cant tell 💀😭