"Okay, okay," He laughs slightly, "But keep your head low, alright?"

I nod as he rubs the small of my back.

Before I can process the situation, I was already in my Dad's company. It felt so eery and weird, I couldn't even swallow the fact that this is the company I work for. Cold nostalgia kicks me in the guts and I feel sick just by the thought of dead father laying in his office after hours of silence and blank responses.

"We're in the enemies territory, don't let your guard down boys," Liam warns us and we all seem to absorb that thought by now.

My breathing seems to echo and bounce around the walls and empty hallways. I walk past the room I used to have coffee in - daydreaming about stupid little things that I never thought would occur. It's funny how even my numerous daydreams or nightmares didn't lead to this at all. It never does and it just shows how unreal and sudden this is.

All of a sudden, we heard a noise.

A small screech of shoes that made my heart rate increase drastically.

"What was that," Zayn whispers.

"Louis, did you hear that," He says again but we found no response.

As soon as he looked back, Louis and Niall was no where to be found and there were no traces of the two.

Harrys eyes widen and he grabs out a gun.

I wanted to scream and shout and screech for dear life but all I know is that bravery is something that I have to prioritize. It needs to come first in terms of emotion and that's what I'm trying to remind myself. Being fearless is the main factor.

"Good evening, Mr. Styles, Mr. Malik, Mr. Payne and of course, how can I forget, Ms. Swift, as you noticed, your mates are with me and unless you give us the money, they won't be alive. Have fun," Caleb's obnoxious, nasty voice signals through the speakers and panic strikes me.

I quickly rush to a room - combing my way through every desk, finding every ounce of money I can find.

"Oh my god, this isn't happening," I whisper to myself.

"Okay, calm down, where is the financial department?" Liam asks, trying to slow down his breathing pace as well.

Without thinking, I take Harry's hand, with the hope that the other boys will follow as I rush to the room that I've known as "The Vault" in which I've never been in, but dad never possesses items with complex password.

We abruptly stop in front of a metallic door with a code screen.

It's a fingerscan.

"Um," I think and comb through my thoughts, picking up any source of knowledge I can.

"Harry," I recall a thought, "I have an idea," My brain rushes itself as the thought speeds through my mind.

"Do you guys have a needle or a knife?" I ask the three boys in front of me, my heart racing as fast as my life ran mentally.

"What for-" Harry tries to cut in, but Zayn hands me a flip knife. Good enough to cut spill the blood out of my skin.

I suck in a breath and drag the knife on my skin, creating a small line as blood poured out slowly, surprisingly not feeling anything but a numb sense of panic.

Harry gives me a concern look but his actions shout his trust.

Using the same knife, I unscrew the base of the finger print scanner and splattered my blood onto the bottom.

"What are you doing?" Liam questions with a perplexed expression. Sweat sliding down his cheeks.

"My dad uses samples of DNA in order to determine the person going in and out of this vault, I have the share of his and the chances of him having his DNA sample in this machine is high. I pasted a small drip of my blood on the base so that when I put my finger on, the print might not be the same, but the blood will. It's like tricking the machine," I shrug and they look at me with amazement.

"You're a lucky lad, Harry," Liam looks at Harry and he smiles at me in response.

After unscrewing it back on, I lay my index finger on and my heart skips a beat.

If this thing doesn't read and this becomes an incorrect print. Something is definitely going to go wrong and make this worse.

Thankfully, the green light shows up and I thank god for that. I slowly head inside, making sure to catch any fishy signs in here.

"Guys," I here Harry's voice in the corner and my eyes snap to his direction.

His fingers point to a stack of cash, all lined up neatly. Labelled as different amounts.

We hurriedly take three of the pockets labelled with 'one million', hoping it's enough.

"Quick, guys," Zayn says heading out the door. But as soon as we turn and head to the entrance, a voice booms.

"Not so fast."

—————

SPRING BREAK IS OVER SO I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN USE THIS STORY AS STRESS RELIEF LMAO ILY <3