Chapter 16 - Visiting Jongin's Mother

Start from the beginning

In the middle of a beautiful meadow. Hearing the giggles from Jongin and Hana. They held each other's hands and spun each other around as they giggle. 

Jongin loves to hear Hana's giggle. Everyday. Every hour. And he never gets tired of her. Hana's everything to him. 

As they spun around, Hana was getting dizzy. Jongin pulled her into his chest and leaned his forehead onto hers. 

He can hear Hana's heart beating really fast. 

Hana was blushing, because their noses were touching and they were really close to each other. 

Jongin smiled and slowly leaned closer to Hana's lips and gave her a peck. 

"Hana, there's someone I want to introduce you to." Jongin said. 

"Who?" she asked. 

"You'll see when we get there." Jongin repiled. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jongin-ah, why are we in a graveyard?" Hana asked. 

"We're visiting my parents and I want you to meet them." Jongin replied. 

Hana suddenly felt bad for asking. Jongin's parents are both dead and she doesn't never know. 

"What's wrong, Hana? You were happy and then you're sad." Jongin said. 

"I'm sorry, Jongin-ah. I didn't know that your parents---" Jongin cut her off in mid-sentence.

"It's okay. You didn't know." Jongin gently held her hand and stroke it with his thumb. 

"Let's go meet them." he said. 

Hana smiled and nodded. Jongin guide her to his parents grave. 

As they got there....the gravestone of Kim Jaejoong and Park Shin-Hee. 

Jongin and Hana got on their knees and did a polite bow. 

Greeting Jongin's mother and father. 

"Annyeonghasyeo, Eomma...Appa." Jongin greeted. 

Hana looked at him and saw a tear. 

"I've brought someone today, hopefully you'll like her as much as I do." Jongin added. 

Hana smiled and looked at the grave. She did a small bow before she talked. 

"Annyeonghasyeo. I'm Choi Hana. I haven't met the both of you, but I wanted to say...you have the best son on earth." Hana said.

Jongin turned to her, surprised. 

"And...please watch over us from above." Hana added. 

Jongin smiled and wrapped his arm around her slim waist. That made Hana smile. 

Then all of a sudden, wind starting to blow. Making Hana's hair flow along with it.

Jongin smiled because he knew it was his parents. Talking to him. 

Jongin...let me talk to her. 

He heard his mother angelic voice. Jongin smiled at that. 

"Hana...I'll be waiting for you over there." he said. 

"Eh?" Hana was a little confused. 

Jongin chuckled and lightly pinch her cheeks.

"My parents wants to talk to you." Jongin said. 

"Alone?" Hana asked.

Jongin nodded. 

"I don't know what about but, talk to them." 

"How? How am I going to talk to them?" Hana asked. 

Jongin chuckled. 

"Just put your hands together and close your eyes. Like you're praying at night."

Jongin got up and left Hana with his parents. But not from far away. 

Hana was a little nervous, but she put her hands together and closed her eyes. 

When suddenly...she heard...

Hello, Hana.

Hana didn't say anything, but listened.

You don't have to speak, darling. I just want to thank you, for loving my only son. Stay close to him..always.

Hana opened her eyes and smiled. 

"Always."she mumbled. 

Hana did a small bow once more and stood up. She met Jongin, who was waiting for her. 

"So, what did you two talk about?" Jongin asked. 

Hana giggled.

"Oh, nothing." she replied, smiling at him. 

"oh come on, what did my Mom said to you." Jongin kept on pestering her, like a 5 year old kid. 

"Nope, it's just between me and your mother." Hana replied. 

Jongin pouted. 

Hana giggled and cuddled his arm. 

"Come on, let's go home." Hana said.

Jongin chuckled at Hana's cuteness. 

He agreed and took Hana home, safely.