trouble I (smuggler!ben)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Okay, I promise," you whimper, frowning at Ben's serious expression. Turning to your ship, you're about to head to it when Ben pulls you back.

"Hey." He mutters, "If something goes wrong, stay in the ship. Don't hesitate to leave. Anything for the plan to be safe, okay?"

Plan? You don't answer. You just give him a look before rushing to your ship. You call out for BB-3, making sure he takes care of it. You sigh, shaking your head down as you watch the droid hide the harddrive. A pull. Something tells you to go outside.

Your eyes can't believe what they're seeing. The three people, covered in white armour. Stormtroopers, still here from the days of the Empire.

"We know you have it, Solo." One of them speaks up, ignoring you as you walk up to the three of them.

Ben tilts his head as he pouts, "No clue what you're talking about."

Frustrated, the left trooper rushes up to Ben, shouting, "If you act like a fool," he points his blaster to Ben's head, "then you'll die like one!"

"Step away!" You order, staring the trooper down, fire and hate in your eyes. Your green saber is ignited, pointed in his direction. The trooper lets out a scoff, making you raise your eyebrows incredulously, "Get that gun away from his face. You snarl, hopelessness entering your chest along with fear.

How are you getting out of this one? It's not like you can control minds, you've never been good at that. You're better at physical force using. Shit! Shit shit shit

He knocks his blaster against Ben's forehead, not enough to knock him out but enough to make you flinch and gasp, "What are you going to do about it?"

A sudden roar makes the trooper rapidly turn before one of his friends are shot down by Chewies bowcaster. You take the opportunity to rip the trooper from Ben, pressing the end of your lightsaber to his chest before igniting it with a huff. His body falls limp. He falls to the ground. Your chest rises and falls slightly as you look at the one trooper left, who looks at the three of you before stumbling back. Lifting your hand, you freeze him to his place as you put your lightsaber back on its hilt. Ben swings his saber, slicing into the stormtroopers stomach.

Just like that, it's quiet and they're all on the floor. Turning to Ben, you take a step toward him, "What now?"

Chewie roars happily, his arms stretched towards you.

"Chewie!" You smile, jogging to him in order to get a legendary Wookie hug. When you pull back, you smile at him, "I bet those troopers are a sight you never thought you'd see again."

Chewie nods, giving you a shrug and a roar before Ben walks up to the two of you. He puts an arm around you, looking to Chewie, "Aren't we lucky to have her?" Ben sighs happily.

"You're lucky you're not dead this time!" You look up at him, eyebrows furrowed.

"This time?" He repeats, giving you a confused look.

You stare up at him through your lashes, "There'll be more, of course. You didn't think they'd give up that easily, right?"

"Right, right!" Ben nods, looking to the ground awkwardly as you pull away from him and his hold.

Chewie watches with an amused look on his face to which Ben frowns at while your back is turned.

You turn around, letting out a sigh, "Ben, do you have the shipment?" You ask. His face falls. "Great." You sigh shakily, one hand rubbing against your face as you close your eyes, "I'm dead."

"No, no," Ben shakes his head, "It's okay."

"No, it's not," you laugh, looking up into the sky, hopeless, "I had to deliver that to Kanjiklub tomorrow morning to pay off my end of the deal."