2б| нєя ραѕт

Start from the beginning

But I want to tell you about this. About my past.” I pledged.

He just didn't say anything. He went to my bedside table, poured a glass of warm water an came back.

Have it. Quietly.” He added sternly when he saw I was about to refuse.

Avni, it is not necessary to tell me about this if you are uncomfortable. I just want one thing from you. And that thing is please be faithful. It's okay that you had feelings for someone else. But when we are together, it should be just us.” He explained only making my heart melt inside my chest.

I know. And don't worry about that. I am never going to be a cheater.” I assured.

So, one day my neighbour well ex neighbour Afia came in my house. She introduced me to Rohit. The same Rohit who was flirting with me. She introduced him as her boyfriend. I just couldn't process anything. I mean till yesterday you were flirting and having a crush on me but now you are her boyfriend. What kind of joke was it?

This was the second time I am voicing about this incident. First time was with Meghan. I am afraid now what will be a reaction!

And this is why, I am afraid of being in a relationship. I am afraid that I will have feelings for someone and he will turn out to be someone else's boyfriend. I... I know you think I am an idiot. I am so afraid in this small matter but Neil that was the first time I was having a tiny bit feelings for a guy in real not on the boys in movies. And when he turned out to belong to someone else's, it hurt. Come on, I was only 13 years old.” I finished.

And when I looked at him, I saw tears in his eyes? He was crying? For me? These were not statements but questions.

Please don't leave me. Ever.” He looked so vulnerable that moment. He  just looked like a child whose favourite toy was lost.

Don't know what came in my mind I gently cupped his face and rubbed my thumbs on his cheeks. I brought my lips close to his eyes and kissed them.

Kissed them ever so softly.

Don't even think about it. I am not gonna leave you even if you want me to leave. I will slap you and bring your brain back if you do so, Mr Neil Ganna.” I said the last part with attitude.

Sure Ms Apple.” He again came up with this nickname.

Not that I hate it. I love to hear it duh.

“I thought you would laugh on this.” Not knowing what to say now, I just blabbered it.

And why would I?” He counter questioned.

Don't know. I just felt it.” He just pulled me towards him. I kept on snuggling to him. I know it doesn't look good. But I want this at the very moment.

You know when I started to like you?” He asked playing with my fingers. Clasping them with his ones.

No. Umm, after you saw me in the video call?” I guessed.

No. When l talked to you in phone call. I have always searched you. But we last met almost 14 years ago. And the picture I had was not enough to tell me the address of this cute potato.” He said pulling my cheeks.

Picture?!” I was so shocked that we had picture together.

Ah han. I can show you the picture. But don't blush baby.” He whispered in my ears.

Shut up.” I shushed him.

Then he took out his phone from his trouser pocket and searched in the gallery.

Where did it go? Where did it go? Ah. There it is!” He exclaimed. Then he showed me the same picture I had found in my secret box. Well, his one was looking just clicked but mine was.... Never mind.

I also have this photo. Wait let me show it.” I quickly went to my closet and bring out that photo from my secret box.

Here it is.” I handed him the picture.

I am so sorry. I didn't remember you that much. I just had a blurred memory of you and me.” I hanged my head low.

oh come on. You were just 5 years old that time. I myself don't remember that much. We were child that time. But I remember you used to be chubby little ball. All cute and kissable.” He whispered and kissed my cheeks tightly.

Huh. You are pervert from that age. Shame on you.” I huffed.

Can't help it when you are cute from that age.” Saying so he winked at me.

But trust me, these blue eyes” I touched his eyes.

Are my favourites.” I whispered. They are too captivating to say the least.

Accha?” He raised his eyebrows.

Hmm hmm.” I giggled.

Don't know when I fell asleep while talking to him. Next morning I found myself on the bed cuddled with sofi and blanket.

I sat up and tried to search him. But he was not here. And I found a note on the bedside table under my phone.

You slept while listening to me. That pout. *heart eyes*. So, I just carried you to your bed. You are a heavy sleeper you know. Well, just to let you know, I stole a forehead kiss from you. Long one. *wink*

Good morning sunshine.;)

I just smiled goofily..

I went downstairs to see we have guests early in the morning.

Baccha, say hello to uncle, aunty.” Maa asked me lovingly.

Hey Avni. Long time huh.” Just when I thought everything was sorting, this voice made it to go drainage.

I looked at Neil and Daniel who was confused whereas Meghan was dreading. Fearing the worst.

“Have you forgotten me already? I am Rohit.” He said so proudly as if won a gold medal.

The moment I was dreading the most is here.

This is definitely not the morning I expected after our last night moments.

So, Rohit is here!

In the last, it became cliche like daily soaps no?

Don't worry. Your author is not cruel. ;)

I tried to add some cute moments. Hope you enjoyed them.

And now this book is #1 in suffering! Thank you guys!

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!!