The Concert (Harry)

* WARNINGS: childhood trauma and panic attacks*
(This used to be a Liam POV but I changed it so if it says Liam sry)

        Harry's POV:

We were all lined up ready to go on stage. we walked out and this one person caught my eye. They were the most handsome/beautiful person ever. throughout the first few songs I kept looking at them. every time I did I got butterflies. Unfortunately Lou and Zayn noticed and wondered what I was look at. when I showed them they laughed. "Are you seriously crushing on a fan? You know how dangerous that is because some of them can't keep their mouth shut about secrets so Liam and I dating could be exposed." Louis whispered in my ear during Niall's solo. "I know, but I feel there is something different about them. They seem nicer and more caring then my other crushes." I told them "look mate its your life so do what you want, but if you do date them and Lilo is exposed, you know your dead." Zayn said.

        Y/Ns POV:

As the show went on I noticed Harry looking at me more and more. I thought there was something on my face that I didn't know about. So next time he looked at me I kept wiping around my mouth to see if he would show me what it was, but he just sang and smiled at me. To be honest it made me feel embarrassed. I was still very excited though because I got a VIP ticket so I could meet them all.

                                                                time skip because I'm lazy

The show was over so I went to go meet the boys. When I walked in Harry immediately looked at me, and I got butterflies when he did. "Ello love" louis said while turning to look at me "Hi" I said shyly. "Are you alright there?" Niall said "yeah, I think." I said in a shaky voice. My vision went a little blurry and I fell to the floor. "I think their having a panic attack, give them a little bit of space" Harry said while rushing towards me. "does anyone know their name?" Liam said concerned. "Y/N, their name is Y/N. I knew them when I was younger. we never really talked but they were nice" Harry said "now be quiet" he added. "Y/N we are going to do some breathing exercises, ok? Ok breathe in and breathe out." he said in a soothing voice. You did it once. "good job Y/N, one more time. You got it." he told me. It became easier to breathe after a while. Harry sat on the floor with me until I was ready to stand up again. "do you want to talk about what happened? did we do something that caused it? Only if you want to." Liam asked. "I do want to talk about it. You didn't do anything. I had a flashback to my childhood and my abusive mother. She would hit me in the top of the head with a wooden spoon so often that it became flat. She would 'go to work' but she really was at the bar all day drinking and did drugs. she would come home hit me with the spoon, drink more, hit me with empty alcohol bottles, and it would repeat every day until I ran away. I look over at harry and he had tears in his eyes, all of them did.

      Harry's POV:

As they told us about what would happen I couldn't help but cry. I went over and hugged them for a while, and they cried into my shirt. "Y/N? I don't know if you remember me but we used to be friends in high school before the fame happened." I said " I do remember you, you would walk me to class every day. You said it was to keep me safe even though I think it's because you had a crush on me." They said giggling a little bit. "I did, and I still do." I said. "You do? Why me?' they asked confused. "It's because you're pretty and nice and caring even after all you've been through." They blushed at my words. "Y/N? Do you want to be my partner?" I asked. " YES, I mean, yes I would love to" they said. I leaned down and kissed them. We could hear the boys cheering from behind us but we didn't care, we were happy. "Do you want to go on tour with us for the rest of the tour?" I asked "sure, that would be amazing" they said "now, we need to get to the bus because we need to get on the road again. You can fill me in on what happened when I left when we get on."

A/N: I know this is all over the place,