The Beginning

It was a normal day for Harry Potter or as normal it can be when you are The Boy Who Lived , saviour of The Wizarding World , Defeater of the Most Feared Dark Lord ,The Master of Death and a trouble magnet.

Harry Potter was working without any break from past two month to help the Wizarding World to stabilize by capturing death eaters, conducting trials , helping in rebuilding Hogwarts and Gringrotts , Helping in healing the survivors , consoling the family of the deceased, meeting with all creatures to sign treaties and many more. So, as a result Harry Potter was sleep deprived and only Merlin Knows when was the last time when he got a full night sleep without potions, nigtmares , any injuries or tiring himself to the edge of unconciouness. 

Answer:- when he was four year old. Now, after two months of working and 471 empty cup of coffee. All was done

So, Harry decided to go and visit Hogwarts and meet his Aunt Minnie (or known as Professor Mcgonagall) and assist her. After apprating in Hogwarts *[i know you can not apparate in Hogwarts it will be explained later]* he started walking towards the Headmaster office when a swish of red and gold landed on his shoulder. Harry knows very well who was it and continued walking towards the office while chatting with Fawkes-The Phoenix . While Fawkes was nipping his ear because he knew how hard and overwhelming it was for Harry walking in these hallways even though Harry was wearing his perfect emotionless mask but there was a storm brewing inside him which was evident by his magic which was surronding him and flowing from him.

Suddenly, there was a loud crash from  behind the closed doors of Great Hall and Fawkes with one swift nod from Harry flew to get the teachers and Headmistress and Harry withdrew his wand from the holster and within few seconds Professor Flitwick, Sprout and Mcgonagall came out with wand ready in defensive state. After a brief explanation they opened the doors of  great hall and not even Merlin could be prepared if he saw the seen which was laid in front of the four of them.

___________________________________________________________

A/N:- This is my first fanfic. Pls give me suggestions and request. I will do my best to accept them and accomplish them . Pls ignore spelling mistake.