"Yeah," Fez mumbled. "You feeling fine?"

"I mean, yeah," She nodded as Fezco reached for hand, holding it in his, the same way she did yesterday.

"Mane you had me fucking scared as fuck, I did not think you was gon take the Fent," He told her. "And I was thinking the worst, knowing you was already high and shit. I was dead ass praying that shit wouldn't hit you bad and have you end up inna Rue situation or sum, like for real. I'm sorry."

"Don't be," Estrella told him and glanced down at their hands, then back at him. "It's all good, like I'm not dead or anything."

"Yeah, thank fucking god," Fez mumbled. "I can't lose you like that mane. You..."

Fez trailed off, working up the confidence to tell Estrella that he liked her. It was the perfect time.

"I thought your ass was dead," Ashtray said as he walked back into the living room, causing Estrella to look at him, just as Fez opened his mouth to speak again.

"Fucking Ash," Fez sighed under his breath and looked back at him.

He watched as Ashtray grab a bowl of Lucky Charms for Estrella, then handed it to her and began to tell her about all the after effects of taking Fentanyl.

Estrella nodded as she ate her cereal while Ashtray educated her, he never failed to amaze her with all his knowledge.

Fez listened to the two talking for a while before he got up to go get ready to take Estrella home and then go to the store for the day.

"Your dad said to text him," Fez told Estrella and handed her her phone before disappearing up the stairs.

"You talked to my dad?" Estrella asked, then turned to Ashtray. "He talked to my dad?"

"Ye–"

"He didn't tell him what happened, right?" She interrupted.

"Nah, why?" Ashtray asked.

"My dad isn't cool with that Fentanyl shit so he's probably gonna get mad as fuck at me if he knows I tried it," Estrella explained with a sigh of relief, going on her phone to text Hector.

"It's not really your fault though," Ashtray said.

"It kinda is, but it doesn't matter, Fezco didn't say shit which is good, cause I'm not saying shit either, and what my dad doesn't know can't hurt him," Estrella nodded as she texted him.

"You and your dad are pretty close, huh princess?" Ashtray asked.

"Yeah we always have been," She replied. "So he's really protective and shit and just wants the best for me, you know? So I wouldn't blame him for getting mad if he knew. But it's better if he doesn't, I don't wanna hear him talking shit."

Ash nodded, "I feel like he probably gives you money to forgive him when y'all argue."

"Oh he does," Estrella confirmed with a smile.

Ash scoffed as he got up, "You made a mistake telling me that, cause now I'm gonna rob you."

—$—