Chapter 2

[[Hai its admin! I have been busy >.< I'm so sorry, I'm such a bad admin ;-;! Also, I have state testing next week so please, please bare with me. I'm updating for you won't have to wait long. Thank you for all the love ^^!!

One more thing! I have a writing partner: GingaNinga7 if you could follower her that'd be soo amazing! If you can't reach me she'll give the prompt to me. That is all I love you all ~]]

When Hiro's clothes were off he quick got on the bed trying to wait patiently for him, but that didn't work out.

Tadashi wasn't gone for 2 minutes and his brother was already pleasuring himself with his hand. He just shook his head watching with a smug of a smile at the door way while the muffled moans came out.

The Hamada finally cleared his throat. That made the younger freeze. "I believe my instruction were to take off your clothes. Only." He walked over his brother.

"I-I'm sorry I couldn't help it! You started to talking and-" "You got slutty because of my voice?" Tadashi cut him off with a snort before giving him a shove for his back could press against the bed and taking off his shirt. "Now, be a good boy," He began as he took unraveled his belt. "Or Daddy 'Dashi might have to put marks on you." He warned as if it were a threat, but Hiro didn't mind. At all.

Tadashi then got on top of him and grabbed the boy's small wrists wrapping the belt around them, tightening it. He placed them over his head. "Don't move." He instructed before moving down to kiss his small body frame. As he did Hiro let out a groan and mindlessly brought his arms back to his original position, but Tadashi caught it and placed it back were it was forcefully. "I said. Don't move. I shouldn't have to repeat myself again." He informed before going back.

Hiro's body wormed slightly at his kiss on his body. When Tadashi went to his inner thigh it drove him nuts, it was his weak spot. "Dash'~!" He gasped out his back lifting off the ground slightly.

Tadashi left a couple of hickey on his weakness and some biting before pulling back to stand up. "Get up, baby boy." He order and Hiro did exactly what he said. The older Hamada took off his pants and boxer exposing himself to his brother.

Then Hiro was forced on his knees in front of him. Tadashi gripped his messy hair and made the boy look up at him. "You're going to suck nice and hard for me since your mouth has been very lonely, understood?"

Before Hiro could show or say he had understand what was expected from him his mouth was already completely full. "Go on, this is what you wanted right?" He mocked with a smile.

The boy started to move his head in a bobbing motion slowly occasionally fitting all of him into his mouth. His brother was indeed over for average size, exactly 8 inches 2 sizes over a normal one, but Hiro had no trouble fitting him in with his no gag reflex. Sometimes he faked the sound to please his brother even though he was well aware what his mouth was capable of.